Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

3 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Are you capable of reading the actual message and not just the headline? Read it again in the morning when you're sober.

The entire message says we know who you are where you are.  We will hunt you down.  That means what it says.  We ain't taking prisoners

We are just going to kill you

7 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Remember conversations about nigh vision gear?

This was one thing that stood out to me on our support. Why would we not send a shitload of (even "out dated") NV equipment over. The leverage they could put on the Russians seems to be unlimited if they could fight at night. Maybe we have, just seems like a no brainer.

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

And he or one of the others talking about this mentioned that batteries would have long since died in a lot of the vehicles from constant radio usage (depending on what they were running the batteries on).

I'm beginning to think that its almost as if Putin hates the maintenance cost of the motor pool

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FartingMonk said:

My Chinese policy professor at UT said something that kind of stuck with me.  I started out pretty left leaning with grand ideas.  He said it's with the left that comes up with the good ideas.  It's the guys on the right that is able to make it work.  And I decided that's where I rather be.  You can tell me if we make unicorn farts produce electricity it would work.  But when you ask how a unicorn fart produces electricity.  No one has a clue.  I rather be the guy who is more realistic.

LOL, this from the poster who just bitched to @hayden_horn about the potential to move this to CR. Super simplistic and basic ideology that has nothing to do with this thread. What the fuck have "the guys on the right" made work in the last 10 years and what the fuck does this have to do with Ukraine or Russia? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

I'm beginning to think that its almost as if Putin hates the maintenance cost of the motor pool

I'm assuming they aren't using conscripts as mechanics.

And I'm picturing every Russian motor pool as "doing just enough to keep the lieutenants from yelling at us" while selling who knows what on the black market.

Edit: In thinking about it, Russian motor pools probably have access to some of the easiest-to-move stuff to sell on the black market.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Constant said:

Broken hearted 🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦

This sucks, but we know given the situation that this inevitable.  There will be many heroes that don't make it, and its a terrible human tragedy.  Putin can fuck himself, glory to heroes.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

One of the Ukrainian biathlete stars was killed a few days ago

The thread moves fast with lots of info, and I want to say this isn't the first announcement of a Ukrainian athlete (maybe just famous person?) who's lost their life defending their country. If so, this is a terrible, high intensity, and brutal invasion that's causing casualties all around among all parties.

Not terribly insightful, I know. Just a comment. Fucking breaks my heart.

1 minute ago, BamaATL said:

This sucks, but we know given the situation that this inevitable.  There will be many heroes that don't make it, and its a terrible human tragedy.  Putin can fuck himself, glory to heroes.  

Slava Ukraini  🇺🇦 

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, BachelorTrek said:

So why are they not just taking out the huge convoy with the drones?  This has now been days we have been hearing about this convoy, it should be destroyed by now….  Also the steel spikes are cool and all but can’t you just get out and pull them off the road?  I know snipers and all but you have a column of tanks that can just turn the turret and fire on you.  

Edited by Hook1997

50 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

So why are they not just taking out the huge convoy with the drones?  This has now been days we have been hearing about this convoy, it should be destroyed by now….  Also the steel spikes are cool and all but can’t you just get out and pull them off the road?  I know snipers and all but you have a column of tanks that can just turn the turret and fire on you.  

Because the convoy is already fucked.  If and when it unfucks itself, then UA forces can attack it and stick it again.

There's not much point in endangering troops or drones, or expending precious weapons on something that poses no threat until and if it gets moving again.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, PTINS said:

For some reason that seems pretty underwhelming when you see it animated.

Like you can move the slider back and forth and almost see the moment they started running out of fuel in various areas.