Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

4 hours ago, Bateshorn said:

Given the D’s and R’s are actually talking on the Debt Limit, it’s a good sign that other compromise may be possible.  It’s just a matter of timing and if they can get to September when they need to do a deal on yearly spending. 

I mean, support for Ukraine has largely been bipartisan outside of the Trumpistas.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

His departure after his inadvertent sharing of his sexual proclivities is one of the most disappointing, low points of board history.

The only correct response to the question of "Wait a second...NowThis....did you just reveal to us that you're into pegging?" would have been

1acf9339-3635-4d93-9b80-c58fdf08c3c5_tex

There's so much truth to this. Absolutely nothing at all is wrong about enjoying having a cock-shaped thing in your ass delivered by a hot Dom chick.

Now another guy on another board I used to follow turned out to have one of those kinks that there absolutely is something wrong with. So it's not ALL ok...

13 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Top pic the guy is saluting him with his right hand, so not flipped?
Bottom pic the guy behind has medals on his left breast, so not flipped?

I think I can see what's going on here...

Right. Wrong. Right. Wrong. Right. Right. Wrong--“ : r/seinfeld

Edited by Kel Varnsen
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, SL Xpress said:

Do they even have hundreds of Storm Shadow cruise missiles? I highly doubt it. I'm sure they're going deep into their stock in painful ways for their military readiness simply to supply what they're currently giving Ukraine. I'm grateful for it. It's difficult to say how critical their presence ends up being for the success of the upcoming counter offensive, but it could very well provide a huge difference in outcomes. Not just in terms of their actual effectiveness, but simply having them as a threat on the battlefield will have an outsized impact on Russian operations. 

I wanna say I read they have like 800 of the SS cruise missiles and France has around 500. They’re pretty old tech that they’re designing a replacement for so it makes sense to use them where they have high value. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Brisketexan said:

He had sex while watching OU football?

What a sick bastard.

Hehehe yeah I don't even want to joke about it. What he got charged for is so sick, it legitimately traumatized me when I found out. Something really amazingly horrible just to know that it exists as a fetish, much less knowing that a message board user you liked and (before that) respected would do such a thing.

The Australian government has kept all the details sealed for public safety, but there are people out there who know, people with pitchforks and the like. And understandably so.

Now if you have a sick interest in what this is about, I'm spoilering this shit.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Yes, I double wrapped this, and I'm going to do it again.

I'm absolutely, 100% dead serious that you don't want to know what this is about.

Please turn away.

Spoiler

Here's a Daily Mail article that briefly summarizes the charges, ten months after the arrest.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11731611/Darwin-man-faces-162-charges-animal-cruelty-including-bestiality.html

Now you know enough to be able to Google the rest.

But don't do it. It's far worse than you could imagine.

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

His departure after his inadvertent sharing of his sexual proclivities is one of the most disappointing, low points of board history.

The only correct response to the question of "Wait a second...NowThis....did you just reveal to us that you're into pegging?" would have been

1acf9339-3635-4d93-9b80-c58fdf08c3c5_tex

@NowThis is Coach Beard?

This one

Ted Lasso' Season 3: We Need to Talk About Coach Beard

Not this one

Ole Miss hires former Texas coach Chris Beard

17 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

Hehehe yeah I don't even want to joke about it. What he got charged for is so sick, it legitimately traumatized me when I found out. Something really amazingly horrible just to know that it exists as a fetish, much less knowing that a message board user you liked and (before that) respected would do such a thing.

The Australian government has kept all the details sealed for public safety, but there are people out there who know, people with pitchforks and the like. And understandably so.

Now if you have a sick interest in what this is about, I'm spoilering this shit.

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Yes, I double wrapped this, and I'm going to do it again.

I'm absolutely, 100% dead serious that you don't want to know what this is about.

Please turn away.

Reveal hidden contents

Here's a Daily Mail article that briefly summarizes the charges, ten months after the arrest.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11731611/Darwin-man-faces-162-charges-animal-cruelty-including-bestiality.html

Now you know enough to be able to Google the rest.

But don't do it. It's far worse than you could imagine.

I shouldn't, but I will...what are you talking about here?

46 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

I shouldn't, but I will...what are you talking about here?

45 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

oof...just went down the rabbithole.

what poster?

Totally different message board. Neither UT nor sports related.

I'm appalled a member of Ukraine's Supreme Court has been arrested for receiving scandalous benefits up to $3 million USD as part of a larger corruption scheme among the court's leadership and judges. That such a thing could happen. 

The good news is we're finding this out as he's under arrest.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Rage+1 3

34 minutes ago, SL Xpress said:

I'm appalled a member of Ukraine's Supreme Court has been arrested for receiving scandalous benefits up to $3 million USD as part of a larger corruption scheme among the court's leadership and judges. That such a thing could happen. 

So what I've taken out the last page or so is that Clarence Thomas may well be into pegging and that he might be arrested for corruption?

The full counteroffensive can't come quickly enough.  

• Haha 4
  • Fuck You 1

I don't think we can throw too many stones here, at least thier corruption is being resolved.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, SL Xpress said:

I mean before Zelenskyy corruption was rampant in Ukraine, all those people didn’t get found out or just disappear.  Atleast they are catching some that are still in the government, I guarantee there’s more.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Watched a short clip where the British PM was welcoming Zelensky in a room where Churchill made some of his war-time speech and I’m struck by one thing:

Churchill literally spent his entire adult life preparing for that moment.

Zelensky was a freaking comedian and actor that became a president and now all of a sudden finds himself leading a war for his people’s survival. AND. HE. HAS. BEEN. NAILS.

He has been exactly the leader his people needed him to be. The dude stepped up to the plate in a way very few in history have.

Yeah he’s a guy to admire and I stopped admiring many folks a looong time ago. 

• Hook 'Em 7

Watched a short clip where the British PM was welcoming Zelensky in a room where Churchill made some of his war-time speech and I’m struck by one thing:
Churchill literally spent his entire adult life preparing for that moment.
Zelensky was a freaking comedian and actor that became a president and now all of a sudden finds himself leading a war for his people’s survival. AND. HE. HAS. BEEN. NAILS.
He has been exactly the leader his people needed him to be. The dude stepped up to the plate in a way very few in history have.
Well said, and in an age if instant media while juggling a war and all of his partner's skeptical red lines and limits on aid (and wide array of internal politics inherent with those partner's shifting political winds). While his people are dieing. While surviving plots to kill him, constant missle attacks, and genocide.

Few men were up to this task and able to do so without losing there fucking shit and screaming "Hurry the fuck up!!!" and instead pleading for weapons and aid . Being able to navigate certain former Chancellors or Presidents without absolutely coming through the phone with rage is impressive in and of it self.

He can play my piano with his dick anytime, I'll hire someone to clean it if I must.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, troph said:

Good read but he doesn’t really say why Ukraine will push Russia all the way back. 

He just says Ukr army is better than Russia army, therefore... 

WaPo probably wanted some content because of the expectation of the offensive and reached out to him to put something together and he didn't have a lot to add to what he's been saying so far.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

He just says Ukr army is better than Russia army, therefore... 

WaPo probably wanted some content because of the expectation of the offensive and reached out to him to put something together and he didn't have a lot to add to what he's been saying so far.

Yeah I don’t doubt or disagree with him. I would have loved a list of the 5 reasons or something.