Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

3 minutes ago, SL Xpress said:

Anyone who is unconvinced Russia is going to sabotage that nuclear plant and cause a meltdown hasn’t been paying attention. It’s coming. Sure as the sun rises in the east. 

Why would they do it? To slow Ukrainians advancing? But then there’s nuclear fallout on an area they covet. And we’ve stated that NATO is all in if that happens. That is suicidal level stupidity, which is too dumb even for Russians. 

• Fuck You 4

20 minutes ago, The Dog said:

This is the way. We absolutely cannot countenance nuclear terrorism. The only acceptable response is destroying every Russian military asset in Ukraine and any from Russia that try to lock onto our planes. Then hit everything 4-5 more times for good measure.

Also escalate sanctions and consider anyone buying ANYTHING from Russia from that point forward as an adversary. Want to trade with a nuclear terrorist? You no longer trade with the West. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1

3 minutes ago, Midnight Ambler said:

Why would they do it? To slow Ukrainians advancing? But then there’s nuclear fallout on an area they covet. And we’ve stated that NATO is all in if that happens. That is suicidal level stupidity, which is too dumb even for Russians. 

You think there is something too dumb even for Russians?

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Midnight Ambler said:

Well, GRUhorn, you know Putin best. Why don't you go ask him yourself?

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Midnight Ambler said:

Putin doesn't so much care about keeping Ukraine so much as he cares about preventing Ukraine from becoming a beacon of western success next to his fiefdom.  If he believes we won't nut up, he will do it.  

• Hook 'Em 6

33 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

Putin doesn't so much care about keeping Ukraine so much as he cares about preventing Ukraine from becoming a beacon of western success next to his fiefdom.  If he believes we won't nut up, he will do it.  

I have (want) to believe we are sending Russia the message loud and clear that the nuclear plant means all out war.   

• Hook 'Em 2

10 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

I have (want) to believe we are sending Russia the message loud and clear that the nuclear plant means all out war.   

The dude's a habitual line stepper, so I'm not sure it would even matter even if we have communicated this (which I'm sure we have).  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, BamaATL said:

The dude's a habitual line stepper, so I'm not sure it would even matter even if we have communicated this (which I'm sure we have).  

Nah, it is a colossal mistake in communications if it happens. All channels directly, via China, and via the UN should have already been used, stating in absolute terms that Russia and Putin himself will be gone if the power plant is intentionally sabotaged.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Bevo said:

Nah, it is a colossal mistake in communications if it happens. All channels directly, via China, and via the UN should have already been used, stating in absolute terms that Russia and Putin himself will be gone if the power plant is intentionally sabotaged.

There’s literally no reason to do it from Russia’s standpoint. They’ll be even more isolated and it’s likely China would turn their backs on them. It’s basically the same as using nukes.

The same people who say Russia would never drop a nuke because of such consequences are certain that they’re going to bomb their own nuclear power plant. Doesn’t make sense. 

• Fuck You 7

On 7/3/2023 at 1:12 AM, elfenix said:

are a completely different airplane that looks kinda the same as the old one and sold as not-quite-replacement for the F-14

(one night this led me down a rabbit hole of potential F-14 upgrades that didn't happen)

Ward Carrol’s YouTube channel?

• Drool 1

18 minutes ago, Midnight Ambler said:

There’s literally no reason to do it from Russia’s standpoint. They’ll be even more isolated and it’s likely China would turn their backs on them. It’s basically the same as using nukes.

The same people who say Russia would never drop a nuke because of such consequences are certain that they’re going to bomb their own nuclear power plant. Doesn’t make sense. 

welcome to a thread of over 1360 PAGES, of which the last 1295 are dedicated to 16 months of watching Russian idiocy. 

Russia doing stupid shit that doesnt make any fucking sense is literally their Median thought point. 

They dont 'think" rationally.  They only think about how they can continue to be in charge.

• Hook 'Em 9

43 minutes ago, Midnight Ambler said:

Yeah. It would be like blowing up your own dam and drowning your own people.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Midnight Ambler said:

I was one of those people, but then they blew the dam and killed/stranded a ton of their own soldiers.  Along with numerous other incidents that show just how fucking stuipd and out-of-touch with the rest of the world that they are.

• Hook 'Em 8

11 minutes ago, The Dog said:

“Russia remains unlikely to generate a radiological incident at the ZNPP at this time.”

^hope they’re right…

The biggest problem there is with that, at least in my way of thinking, is that assessment from some experts the Russians may not have intended to create such catastrophic damage to the dam as they did end up doing. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Doesn’t make sense!

To the point y'all are making, it didn't make sense for them to invade a country of 40,000,000+ with a force of 250,000 and expect to topple its government and occupy it within a short span of three days either. None of it makes sense.

it-doesnt-make-any-sense-kyle-broflovski

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Yeah. It would be like blowing up your own dam and drowning your own people.

Or blowing up their own pipeline. 

1 hour ago, AUS-97HORN said:

welcome to a thread of over 1360 PAGES, of which the last 1295 are dedicated to 16 months of watching Russian idiocy. 

Russia doing stupid shit that doesnt make any fucking sense is literally their Median thought point. 

They dont 'think" rationally.  They only think about how they can continue to be in charge.

I can see Russians doing something like this if their back is against the wall. Like Crimea is about to fall. Total desperation.

That’s not the case currently. Nothing from the last month of counteroffensive makes it seem like things are desperate. In fact all we’ve seen is opposite in western media. The counteroffensive is going slower than expected (from Zelensky), we need more weapons, and show some patience etc.

Here’s hoping that cooler heads prevail. I really wish there wasn’t a nuclear plant chilling in the middle of all this chaos. 

• Fuck You 16

21 minutes ago, Midnight Ambler said:

I can see Russians doing something like this if their back is against the wall. Like Crimea is about to fall. Total desperation

Russia’s back will never be truly against the wall in this war because they started it and all they have to do is pack up and leave. 

If Russia blows the nuke plant, it’ll be because Putin doesn’t want Ukraine to have it back.  The constant missile strikes against civilian buildings are a part of Putin’s “if I can’t get what I want and own it, then I’m going to destroy it!” attitude,

• Hook 'Em 2

Unfortunately, there's a lot of smoke here. They at least want us to think they'll go through with it. Fucking psychopaths need to be eradicated.

As per usual, GRUHorn is on here trying to sow the same poorly disguised dysinformatsya he's been spreading for years. 

GRUhorn-> Satoshi->Immaculate Vibes-> Caponata->Humble Beast->Mullet Free->Midnight Ambler

We'll ban this handle soon too and send this suka khuylo on to his 8th username. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, Pods said:

Unfortunately, there's a lot of smoke here. They at least want us to think they'll go through with it. Fucking psychopaths need to be eradicated.

As per usual, GRUHorn is on here trying to sow the same poorly disguised dysinformatsya he's been spreading for years. 

GRUhorn-> Satoshi->Immaculate Vibes-> Caponata->Humble Beast->Mullet Free->Midnight Ambler

We'll ban this handle soon too and send this suka khuylo on to his 8th username. 

Day 497 of my 3 day war. My trolls believe we must appease Russia in case we nuke you also believe Russia would never blow up a nuclear power plant to nuke you.  I remain a master strategist.

• Hook 'Em 5

8 hours ago, Midnight Ambler said:

Or blowing up their own pipeline. 

I can see Russians doing something like this if their back is against the wall. Like Crimea is about to fall. Total desperation.

That’s not the case currently. Nothing from the last month of counteroffensive makes it seem like things are desperate. In fact all we’ve seen is opposite in western media. The counteroffensive is going slower than expected (from Zelensky), we need more weapons, and show some patience etc.

Here’s hoping that cooler heads prevail. I really wish there wasn’t a nuclear plant chilling in the middle of all this chaos. 

When you have a CVS receipt length list of war crimes already, sanctioned to the extreme, and happy to bleed your already collapsing population.... What's one more thing? 

• Hook 'Em 6

16 minutes ago, KYHorn said:

Sladkov - Russian armed formations left Klischiivka!

"We left Kleshcheevka.
This is near Bakhmut. It is necessary to check this, I'll be glad if this is reguted. If it's true, then it's bad. Bakhmut is under fire control of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
I can’t say a bad word about our guys who left.
According to my data, there is again a shell diet. I'll be glad to be wrong.
You won't be strong without strength. The weak don't win. The city of Bakhmut is under threat of assault. Can we keep it? Who knows."

Big boom at the mid point of the video.

How nice of them to put on such a fireworks show to celebrate the 4th of July!

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

41 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Great. The best thread on surly by a mile, and GREHorn’s Russian propaganda spouting ass finally had the temerity to amble on over here and spout his bullshit over it. I’m sure we’re a page away from “But it doesn’t make sense for Russia to do this” segueing nicely into “Listen, Russia had to invade because of NATO encroachment.” Id say it’s like he combed his own brain to get it so silky smooth, but his efforts are willful and intentional. 

I'm negging everything that stupid cocksucker posts.

• Hook 'Em 6