Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

Europe needs to send everyone of the Russians who is fleeing back to Russia asap, fuck that. Almost all of them were cheering for Russia and now they are running, they will be cheering while in European counties as well 

most of them are pro Putin and parrot the same taking points. They need to be sent back to change the country 

Edited by Gengs1
  • Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

just figure out a way to waft the smell of cooking bacon across the front lines and announce over a PA system that anyone that surrenders will be fed, clothed, and sheltered. 

Bacon in the morning, Cinnabon in the afternoon.   Wars over friends!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Gengs1 said:

Europe needs to send everyone of the Russians who is fleeing back to Russia asap, fuck that. Almost all of them were cheering for Russia and now they are running, they will be cheering while in European counties as well 

most of them are pro Putin and parrot the same taking points. They need to be sent back to change the country 

I understand this sentiment, but I believe it's misguided. If you think these people are cheering from afar, but you think they'll get back to Russia and "change" the country? Clearly they didn't have the desire to do that previously. They've shown they're scared of dying, I don't think sending them back to Russia to die at the hands of Putins riot squads is going to suddenly make them lions. If they're Putin Puppets, they're not changing shit. They're brainwashed. By taking them in, you save their lives, offer than a chance to rehabilitate them from propaganda brain and at the same time take potential soldiers off the battlefield and hasten their demographic decline. 

You can't have it both ways in your post.  

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

And the only outcome I can see here is Russia just sending undertrained and underequipped troops into a meat grinder.  RUS may actually be handing Ukraine a PR coup.  Russia sends old men into meatgrinder, they are slaughtered.

88157414ea4b77903543b998aa8bff09.jpg
So you cooked up a story and dropped 300,000 of us in a meat grinder.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Parliament said:

Hungary seems like it sucks.

They also seem kinda stupid.  They've always tipped a bit Russia but now that Russia is losing, Hungary goes full lap dog.

umm, yeah.  are you familiar with their prime minister?

https://www.npr.org/2022/08/04/1115541985/why-hungarys-authoritative-leader-is-drawing-conservative-crowds-in-the-u-s

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

2 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

I understand this sentiment, but I believe it's misguided. If you think these people are cheering from afar, but you think they'll get back to Russia and "change" the country? Clearly they didn't have the desire to do that previously. They've shown they're scared of dying, I don't think sending them back to Russia to die at the hands of Putins riot squads is going to suddenly make them lions. If they're Putin Puppets, they're not changing shit. They're brainwashed. By taking them in, you save their lives, offer than a chance to rehabilitate them from propaganda brain and at the same time take potential soldiers off the battlefield and hasten their demographic decline. 

You can't have it both ways in your post.  

Yes, but by taking in "Putin Puppets," you open your own country to the bullshit that they'll bring with them.  Look at the graffiti and issues in Spain and other European countries that the Russian sympathizers are already causing.  You open the floodgates to severe division within your own borders through person to person disinformation instead of social media.  If I thought there was a chance of quick de-programming, maybe I could see it, but I don't think that'll happen.

Edited by Catpfish
  • Hook 'Em 6

5 minutes ago, Catpfish said:

Yes, but by taking in "Putin Puppets," you open your own country to the bullshit that they'll bring with them.  Look at the graffiti and issues in Spain and other European countries that the Russian sympathizers are already causing.  You open the floodgates to severe division within your own borders through person to person disinformation instead of social media.  If I thought there was a chance of quick de-programming, maybe I could see it, but I don't think that'll happen.

Don't release them to the general public, then. Put them in fucking camps, and offer them a chance to go home whenever they want. 

Or, you know what? Send them to fucking Ukraine. 

• Hook 'Em 2