Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

4 hours ago, statsman said:

He knows, from his experience, that he can bully people into doing what he wants. In the past, when someone resisted, he made an example of them. That is his toolset. That is all he knows. 

His problem is that a key element of bullying is isolating the victim. When they can unite, they are stronger. 

Worked in Crimea in 2014, and in Chechnya and Syria against civilians, gotta work here, right?

1 hour ago, MillerEP said:

Performative amnesty. An old autocratic trick, used to great effect by the Tsar on Dostoevsky. The whole nine yards, blindfold, last words, drumbeat….breathless messenger on horseback delivering the news that his execution had been commuted to prison. 

It’s working again now. 

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Superhero said:

I think a few cruise missiles hitting drone factories might send a good message.

But how will that affect the internal situation in Iran? Would US attacks unite the country? Or would the protestors see this as a sign to try harder to topple the government? 

Israel probably would do it just because.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, Bateshorn said:

I was going to make a "Where my Mosquitos" at joke.  But seriously, in the areas away from the front, any stable air platform with air to air missiles should be able to knock down those drones, IF they are getting enough warning and oversight from CIC.  Which is a biggish if. 

Who needs missiles?

image.png.738064550d24017ce772f9c63681925b.png

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, InkaUtexas said:

They just left the wounded dude they were dragging. Great unit cohesion. 

Generally, US Army soldiers and US Marines would move heaven and earth rather than leave their folks behind, and the US Air Force and Navy would bomb the fuck out of everything and risk lots of pilots to help them.  It’s emphasized in the training.

• Hook 'Em 5

7 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Generally, US Army soldiers and US Marines would move heaven and earth rather than leave their folks behind, and the US Air Force and Navy would bomb the fuck out of everything and risk lots of pilots to help them.  It’s emphasized in the training.

Yep, dad spent some time in Vietnam doing nothing but that. His team would go in, stabilize, wait for those wonderful angels in Medevacs. And then skedaddle. These fucks just left him. 

My experience as a development person was the same. We got hit quite a few times. I would call the Brit PRT and here came support. Even for a crappy ass civilian with local guards they would come. When they pulled out the USMC took over that roll and were always responsive. We had a gap for about a month and the Norwegian Captain gave me his cell number. "If you get hit, call me...." said that wonderful viking mofo. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Russia's new recruits look mature.

These guys are wearing every single piece of clothing they own so that it won't get stolen.  

And just think that this picture of the grandpa brigade is the best picture they could give to show how great things are going.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Drool 1

12 minutes ago, ABSR said:

These guys are wearing every single piece of clothing they own so that it won't get stolen.  

And just think that this picture of the grandpa brigade is the best picture they could give to show how great things are going.

Well, these are clearly the guys who couldn’t outrun the mobilization officers.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

This is an underestimated aspect.   Iran is providing terrorist weapons, I think we should go all in on fomenting every bit of shit we can against both them and Putin.  Fuck those guys.  

At the very least, make it clear to anybody else thinking about supplying Russia that it’s not worth a few million in profits.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Motherfuckers are scared of Peppa Pig because a polar bear has two moms?
And South Park for making fun of pedophiles?
youve-awoken-the-beast-this-means-war.gif

A society: hates gays so much that they argue hatred of gays as a justification of war.
Same society: wages that war with an army that is LITERALLY getting blown up as its soldiers suck each others dicks.

No Hollywood writer could make this shit up.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2