SEC Championship Game

Gatorubet

Commentators talking about that this morning. Say can't happen not fair to every other team competing today

This is bullshit. You mean the way bama doesnt have to win their conference, gets a bye week during conference championship games, then just shows up to play/win the playoff.

1 minute ago, Bullneck said:

I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Found out last year.  Georgia squeaked by OU bc LR takes his foot off the gas.  Became a kicker contest.  4 eyed fuck made the ones he missed today.  They were not on another plane last year and they aren’t this year.  Fuck the dbags on their dick.  

19 minutes ago, GabrielsHorn said:

Can’t believe Georgia choked this bad, again. 

You can't? 

9 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

I can’t get over that fake punt.  That truly might be the stupidest call I have ever seen.  4th and 11.  Bama lined up in their base defense and was obviously ready for a fake.   It was stupid enough to call it in the first place, but how do you not get out of it when you see Bama is waiting on a fake?  To just snap the ball anyway and give Bama the ball at midfield is completely unconscionable.

That is so fundamentally stupid that if I’m a Georgia fan I feel bad about the future of the Kirby Smart era even if he is able to keep cheating with impunity and signing the number 1 recruiting class every year.  You can’t fix that kind of stupid.

Isn't it glorious 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

I can’t get over that fake punt.  That truly might be the stupidest call I have ever seen.  4th and 11.  Bama lined up in their base defense and was obviously ready for a fake.   It was stupid enough to call it in the first place, but how do you not get out of it when you see Bama is waiting on a fake?  To just snap the ball anyway and give Bama the ball at midfield is completely unconscionable.

That is so fundamentally stupid that if I’m a Georgia fan I feel bad about the future of the Kirby Smart era even if he is able to keep cheating with impunity and signing the number 1 recruiting class every year.  You can’t fix that kind of stupid.

You might have understated how stupid is was.  

People like to talk about the market and how coaches are getting paid what they deserve. Give me a break. If you think actors are overpaid, the vast majority of the Power 5 coaches have to be. You cannot be making that much and calling for such stupid decisions that stagger the imagination. A player does something stupid in a game and people call for him to be cut or benched; what about a jackass decision like Kirby's? No repercussions apart from a fat payout when the final piece crumbles.

3 minutes ago, Pokoloco said:

Fucking motherfucker OU will win the fucking national championship and that fucking fuckhead midget will win the motherfucking Heisman. God fucking damnit I hate everything.

I called in a welfare check for you.   Lock up your dog and don't make any furtive moves when they show up to check on you. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, NowThis said:

2 Texas players, Hurts and Waddle, give Bama the win 

It happens. In the 2009 championship, Alabama's lead tackler was a linebacker from Smithson Valley High School here in Spring Branch, TX. He was also the guy that forced Gilbert to fumble which pretty much ended all of our momentum in that game.

33 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

List by 1 score, is that enough to keep Georgia in the playoffs

Why would that be enough when they've already lost by 3 TD's earlier in the season. If somehow OU doesn't get in, it'd be the biggest tragedy in college football history. 

• Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, texaslong said:

Should probably thank the refs. 

Yeah, got some favorable calls for sure! 

But let's be real, Texas blew it with mental mistakes. Oh, and Kyler demoralized them with those 1st downs and TD at the end. Just viscous. Secured the Heisman and got OU in the playoff.... amazing 

• Fuck You 3

10 minutes ago, texaslong said:

This. If Georgia actually makes the playoffs, then you are basically rewarding them for losing. 

But it's an SEC loss...

#everygamecounts

Edited by slorch

7 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

He won't win the Heisman.

Well I wouldn’t think it would be Tua. Injury or not you can’t get pulled and win the very award that was established for if you don’t play your team doesn’t win. And Apparently many believe he isn’t even the best QB at Alabama?

Just now, Hamttx said:

Well I wouldn’t think it would be Tua. Injury or not you can’t get pulled and win the very award that was established for if you don’t play your team doesn’t win. And Apparently many believe he isn’t even the best QB at Alabama?

who the fuck doesn't think he'd the best qb at Bama? His mom?

8 minutes ago, Sooners said:

Yeah, got some favorable calls for sure! 

But let's be real, Texas blew it with mental mistakes. Oh, and Kyler demoralized them with those 1st downs and TD at the end. Just viscous. Secured the Heisman and got OU in the playoff.... amazing 

Did you misspell something there? You graduate from OU?

5 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

so him and his mom? 

Lutz. Maybe you can change my mind if we ever see Tua play in the fourth Quarter of a game. He (along with ESPN) built his entire reputation on the 2-26 pass last year. And ran up some really good numbers this year, that Hurts too would have complied had he had the opportunity. Against the same competition Alabama faced this year.

So I’m sorry man I just don’t agree that he has separated himself from a guy who not only had to play in every game, the entire game, or his team loses. While also carrying the load of one of the shittest defenses in college football.