Ryan Day replaces Urban Meyer at Ohio State

Machinator

9 minutes ago, Istian said:

JK Dobbins, Baron Browning, Jeff Okudah, Kendall Sheffield, and Garrett Wilson all say hello

i knew someone would bring up TX recruits, but even that is minor. TX guys go to schools all over, Bama is much more of a recruiting thief than tOSU. 

• Like 1

Here come the sanctions. Nextbyears team. Must suck real bad like it did in Florida 

You could tell he wasn’t into it when he had his last year at Florida. Who knows, maybe he will ‘unretire’ in a couple of days like he did here and really screw up the locker room.

Thanks for the titles but he said it himself, when he left UF, the team was a mess. I wasnt upset when he retired the second time.

Just now, NowThis said:

i knew someone would bring up TX recruits, but even that is minor. TX guys go to schools all over, Bama is much more of a recruiting thief than tOSU. 

I don’t disagree, but to act like tOSU doesn’t get in the way is silly. 

13 minutes ago, Istian said:

I don’t disagree, but to act like tOSU doesn’t get in the way is silly. 

no, it's not silly. It has almost no effect on Texas Football. Maybe in the future when UT is a legit CFP candidate and has to fight tOSU for a berth. Right now, B1g is just about the same as the CFL. 

2 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

Does the head coach in waiting rule for receuiting take affect for Ryan day? Seems like it should, and a bad time for it, but I guess early signing is close. 

Yeah why wouldn't you wait until the 16th before the next dead period? 

24 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

As it relates to Urban Liar and the word "classy" this statement is..... 

giphy.gif

Snyder and Meyer are on the opposite ends of my spectrum when it comes to class in college sports.  This really fucked with my sarcasm meter.  All I could get was a zero sum gain out of the thing.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, NowThis said:

no, it's not silly. It has almost no effect on Texas Football. Maybe in the future when UT is a legit CFP candidate and has to fight tOSU for a berth. Right now, B1g is just about the same as the CFL. 

Stahp

Urban Liar Legacy --- Final Two Seasons

2017... Iowa 55         Suckeyes 24.    Missed College Football Playoffs

2018.. Purdue 49      Suckeyes 20.    Missed College Football Playoffs

Enabler of a Wife Beating Sack of Shit Abuser Zach Smith

Edited by LTtxfan

Not sorry to see him go.  CFB is a little less sleazy, for today.  There was not a fan base more deserving than OSU for a guy like UM to coach.  Just the epitome of low class, down and dirty...perfect match for that school.  I really wish we weren't playing them in a few years, just a  horrible school/city/fan base.

1 hour ago, Al_4_ISU said:

I literally let out an audible squeal when I saw the headline.

That's one bullet dodged.  If we get past the Browns opening, we're in the clear until the Browns fire whomever they hired in 2 years.

Perhaps.  But if Day is worth anything, he will need to get a good DC.  Why not another Heacock at Ohio State?

One week short of the day that Osborne announced his retirement 21 years ago.  A lot of parallels there, good and bad.  Winning good, allowing things to go on that shouldn't in order to win, bad.  I for one am disappointed as I really thought the punishment wasn't complete with just one (less than) season of microscopic scrutiny exposing the piece of shit.  Losing to Purdue on the road and almost losing at home to Nebraska who two weeks earlier hadn't won a game after beating them 119-3 the past two years must have been helpful signs of when and where to get out.  We know disrespect for women wasn't the issue, so it had to have been that.

I remember they showed Shelly on the sidelines crying towards the end of the Michigan massacre.  He had already made up his mind before that game, and she knew it was the end.

Ohio state, the home of punching (allowing) corches.  It's a new Day, shut your mouth bitch!

49 minutes ago, midtown said:

I hope this is sarcasm because no one has ever died from real or fake migraines. 

"A team of German and US researchers followed more than 115,000 women aged between 25 and 42 for more than ten years. They found those who suffered migraines were 50 per cent more likely to die during the period."

• Machinator changed the title to Ryan Day replaces Urban Meyer at Ohio State