Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

He keeps saying the wall is under construction.

So why ask for more money, or constantly state that we need a wall?

Better yet, why do the true believers bitch and moan about obstructionist Democrats preventing a wall from being built, if the President himself insists construction has already started?

• Like 1

More distractions. More bullshit. No one with any intelligence should fucking care. 

Local and state govts can't even build or repair 30miles of city freeway or State highway in less than several years so a federally built wall of 2000 miles in length would take generations to build. Of course, as soon as this moron is out of the way it would be defunded and scrapped anyway. 

At this point it's just become a political ploy to piss him off and make him look stupid and weak, which everything he does every day of his life already accomplishes anyway. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ohchaucer said:

I think we also want to steal everyone's guns, right? Possible I missed a memo. Once we steal them we are handing them out to the gays at a pizza joint or something? 

Steal? No.

We just want to take the guns first, then due process second. Wait....

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

More distractions. More bullshit. No one with any intelligence should fucking care. 

Local and state govts can't even build or repair 30miles of city freeway or State highway in less than several years so a federally built wall of 2000 miles in length would take generations to build. Of course, as soon as this moron is out of the way it would be defunded and scrapped anyway. 

At this point it's just become a political ploy to piss him off and make him look stupid and weak, which everything he does every day of his life already accomplishes anyway. 

Repurposed into international bridges every 50 miles.  SUCK ON THAT REPUBLICANS.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

However, there is a method to his madness. Trump blasts tweets about the wall.  

Like trained dogs MSNBC/CNN immediately starts talking about “border security/Wall”.

I just witnessed this on msnbc.

No.  That was just part of him live tweeting fox.  

21 minutes ago, ohchaucer said:

I think we also want to steal everyone's guns, right? Possible I missed a memo. Once we steal them we are handing them out to the gays at a pizza joint or something? 

That's his way of saying, "I'm sure some of them are good people"

44 minutes ago, DigDug said:

Nope, not mentally ill at all.  Completely hinged.

If I had a patient his age talking that much nonsense, I’d have his POA take over making any financial decisions.  

And here we are with this asshat making decisions that affect the entire world.  

#God’sPlan

11 minutes ago, kevwun said:

He's gonna claim credit for the sun rising pretty soon.

They say that life's a carousel
Spinning fast, you've got to ride it well
The world is full of kings and queens
Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
It's heaven and hell, oh well

And they'll tell you black is really white
The moon is just the sun at night
And when you walk in golden halls
You get to keep the gold that falls
It's heaven and hell, oh no

51 minutes ago, Pancho Negro said:

This is similar to the time that he celebrated how unemployment had fallen under some % sooo many times during his admin. 

And the chart showed basically that unemployment had been hovering up and down over that number over the past few months. 

8 minutes ago, TornACL said:

This is similar to the time that he celebrated how unemployment had fallen under some % sooo many times during his admin. 

And the chart showed basically that unemployment had been hovering up and down over that number over the past few months. 

Funny how he never shows the underemployment numbers. People that have jobs, many part time, that don't pay a living wage. 

Guess unemployment will drop when companies take an expensive full timer, cut him/her out, and replace with two or three part timers they can pay cheaply and don't have to provide insurance or any other benefits. Then do that to millions and millions of employees. That cuts unemployment like a mother fucker.

Edited by Junior Miller

12 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

he's doing what we were joking about him doing.  he's telling his dipshit followers that the wall is being built because he knows he's not getting it.

Or he's priming the pump to declare national emergency based upon "Invasion"!!!!!

13 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

he's doing what we were joking about him doing.  he's telling his dipshit followers that the wall is being built because he knows he's not getting it.

Nah, he's just setting up his emergency declaration when he doesn't get funding by 2/15. This is what it's been about since he agreed to reopen the government. The result is inevitable. Waiting 21 days is just optics to show he did everything he could, both for his base and the ensuing court challenge. 

• Like 1