Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

57 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Has this moron made a single deal that wasn't the same as the old deal yet?

Also, he can't name the countries in the United Kingdom.

It's...it's a United Kingdom now. U-nited King-dom. Used to be all divided and that was a problem. Very bad. Now, thanks to the great job the queen is doing, it's a United Kingdom. She took my advice. She's a terrific lady. Terrific. Now it's all united, and they're very happy with it. Fake News won't tell you that.

6 minutes ago, Gooby said:

This right here is a start.  Journalists should stay on his ass about this until he gives a plausible, truthful answer.

But that won't happen.

This is kind of the least important thing he needs to give a truthful answer about.

But he's never going to give a truthful answer about anything, because he's literally incapable of doing so.

Was he really called upon to name the countries in the United Kingdom this week and didn’t know ?   

Also aren’t Doral crappy cigarettes ?

2 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

How is this not illegal? Or are we just supposed to open up the Treasury and let him line his pockets?

It's illegal.  Also, given the increased insanity of the past week, I would put the odds of another G-7, or at least another G-7 in which we attend or even host, at something approaching 0.  We are not going to have any allies left by next year,  unless you count Russia, North Korea, and Saudi Arabia.

8 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

It's illegal.  Also, given the increased insanity of the past week, I would put the odds of another G-7, or at least another G-7 in which we attend or even host, at something approaching 0.  We are not going to have any allies left by next year,  unless you count Russia, North Korea, and Saudi Arabia.

The best allies! 

32 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Mark my words - Trump will “invite” Putin to the next G7 summit at Doral. More likely, Putin will invite himself and Trump will say it was at his invitation. But Putin will be there. 

Disagree.  

Trump will invite Putin but Putin will decline using it as a way to insult the United States.   I’ve seen no evidence Putin has the balls to step foot on US soil.  Same goes for lil’ Kim.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

Just now, 4th&Five said:

It's like listening to my dad explain to someone that County Line has the BEST beef ribs in the world.

....AND that great bbq is ALL ABOUT THE SAUCE.  Oh wait....that was our freaking GOVERNOR.

The deranged bullshit that has been released on this country makes a zombie horde look refreshingly manageable by comparison.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

....AND that great bbq is ALL ABOUT THE SAUCE.  Oh wait....that was our freaking GOVERNOR.

The deranged bullshit that has been released on this country makes a zombie horde look refreshingly manageable by comparison.

The only reason to use sauce is to try to cover up crappy BBQ.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pancho said:

They are digging up old tweets, old articles, stuff written in college/high school, and even digging through information on journalists' family members.  

They already have Border Patrol harassing journalists (both from the US and from foreign press) so this is no surprise. We crossed the line some time ago, but like many of you have stated, the actions are going to get worse. Much worse.

The Peoples March scheduled for September in DC (and in other locations) is on the horizon. I am praying that all will be safe.

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Bill Miller's... am I right? 

8 minutes ago, Pancho said:

They are digging up old tweets, old articles, stuff written in college/high school, and even digging through information on journalists' family members.  

So there needs to be a concerted effort in digging up the same for FOX and other "journalists", and tweeting them in response to whatever gets put out by the right.  The time for reasonable discussion, etc. is long over.  Fight fire with fire, get just as dirty, hell get dirtier, fuck 'em.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Let's fact check:

-- Trump Doral is only 5 minutes from the airport (no, it's 22-33 minutes from MIA, depending on route, as per google maps)

-- one of the biggest airports in the world (13th busiest in the US, 43rd busiest in the world)

Again, he is incapable of telling the truth. On anything.

And if you presented that to him or his people they would say, come on those statements weren't meant to be factual.

Edited by SameSame

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

So there needs to be a concerted effort in digging up the same for FOX and other "journalists", and tweeting them in response to whatever gets put out by the right.  The time for reasonable discussion, etc. is long over.  Fight fire with fire, get just as dirty, hell get dirtier, fuck 'em.

Unfortunately that will do dick all for those who follow Fox. They will scream "fake-news!!!" and hide within the comfort of Fox Nation hosts cooking hot dogs with country music playing in the background telling them that they aren't the pandering elitists they are looking for. 

With the combined surliness of the shag, we could create false memes and tweet/retweet them into trending.  "Is it true, Mr. Kudlow, that you were once caught cross dressing a donkey in Tijuana?  Is this not a picture of you and the donkey in high-heeled shoes?"

Not that I would ever suggest this.

1 minute ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Unfortunately that will do dick all for those who follow Fox. They will scream "fake-news!!!" and hide within the comfort of Fox Nation hosts cooking hot dogs with country music playing in the background telling them that they aren't the pandering elitists they are looking for. 

Yes, we know.  That's not the point.

9 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Start with Lisa Kennedy...you know she was boning rock/rap stars back in her MTV days

Yes, we know.  That's not the point.

I somewhat agree, but what will result from it doesn't seem will be of any substance. Reasonable people already know that this is a dirty tactic and already think Trump is trash. What you will get is those journalists pumping out rhetoric to their followers that they are under attack from Antifa, the Left, communists or whatever boogeyman of the minute. Just inciting more violence as they feel more under attack. 

I get the idea though. 

21 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

It's like listening to my dad explain to someone that County Line has the BEST beef ribs in the world.

They used to before they became a kid-friendly place. Well into the 80s it was a great dining experience for adults. Since the "Git it all over ya" takeover, it's not worth shit. 

But, man, back in the day. Tender, good quality meat on those ribs.

Just now, RomaVicta said:

They used to before they became a kid-friendly place. Well into the 80s it was a great dining experience for adults. Since the "Git it all over ya" takeover, it's not worth shit. 

But, man, back in the day. Tender, good quality meat on those ribs.

Yeah, I went there a couple of years ago with my in-laws (their call) and I was shocked how bad it was.  I don't recall ever ordering brisket, but I snagged a bit off my son's plate and it was absolutely horrible.  My beef ribs were nowhere near as good as they were ~ 1990 when we used to go there for work dinners.