Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

24 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

Can't wait for all the world speculation what these 2 tweets could possibly mean.  Collective will say they mean he knows there is very bad things in the Mueller report. Can't figure out how they will get to that conclusion yet. 

You’re talking about the Q crowd right?

45 minutes ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

My post was in jest, but his lack of tweets is very surprising. I guess there's two ways to look at it:

glass half-full: he's fucked and he finally realizes it

glass half-empty: he's trolling the entire country

Going with half empty. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, HenryJames said:

Those are the most generic/boiler-plate Trump tweets ever, given everything that’s happening, and that he probably spent a lot of time watching TV this morning   

I’m going to go out on a limb and say that was one of his press/comm people.   Okay, that’s. It really going out on a limb.  

6 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

He’s still a traitor and criminal. 

I’m not as interested in people going to jail or impeached as I am in Mueller setting the narrative straight regarding what went down with Russia in the 2016 election. If Trump is exonerated of any wrong-doing, I’ll accept that but that doesn’t let Russia off the hook for...

Lol...

7 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

It's pretty clear that he was exonerated on the question of colluding or conspiring with Russians in the run up to the 2016 election.

It's actually not. Barr says that no US person "knowingly coordinated" with the Internet Research Agency, and that no Trump campaign official or associate coordinated with the Russian government. That leaves open a whole lot of possibilities. 

9 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

It's actually not. Barr says that no US person "knowingly coordinated" with the Internet Research Agency, and that no Trump campaign official or associate coordinated with the Russian government. That leaves open a whole lot of possibilities. 

Maybe the Democrats will get lucky and Americans will suddenly understand nuance.

Don't hold your breath.

• Like 6

Tweets in the next few days will be epic.  He might even do a broadcast from the Oval about this. No doubt he believes he is immune to anything... regardless of guilt or innocence.  And he might be right. 

He is.

There’s been a shitload leading up to this that SHOULD matter...but it hasn’t. What the report actually says is beside the point, and always has been.

4 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

He is.

There’s been a shitload leading up to this that SHOULD matter...but it hasn’t. What the report actually says is beside the point, and always has been.

Just relax.  His main problems have always been in NY with RICO charges.  And that's coming my friend. 

3 minutes ago, williemackgarza said:

It says no collusion.
It doesnt say whether there was obstruction.
Its not that fuckin hard.

Also doesn’t say no collusion by his campaign. Which we already knew because of Manafort.

7 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Anyone who takes that guy at his word has some issues.  I mean he also said he had the most successful first 2 years ever in office.  Do we go about refuting that with facts or just laugh? 

I prefer to laugh. 

It's fun to laugh at him. And his supporters.

4 hours ago, Anastasis said:

Who would have every thought that Russia hysteria would be counter productive and distracting from areas of real concern. 

Distracting? Sure.

Counterproductive? In what way? What would the GOP congressional majority that couldn't pass anything but a silly tax bill done differently?

5 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

He is.

I agree with this. The report, no matter what it said, is immaterial to me. I fully believe though that the biggest thing that comes out of the report is the investigations from Congress, the SDNY and the NYAG into Trump's finances. Any state investigations into him will worry him to no end. He is an extremely unpopular guy here (shocking I know) and I think the AG relishes the chance to go after him. 

This could be proven wrong, and if so that's alright, but I think that the investigations all delving into his finances are what ends not only him being president in the 2020 election, but I also see him possibly losing his properties. If Dotard sees his properties taken from him he will just lose it in a way we have as yet not seen and dear Lord we have seen all manner of crazy and unhinged behavior with him. 

Edited by UpperWestside