Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

So, if I try to read between the syphilitic ramblings, I think he's saying France is instituting tariffs on American tech imports, and that's inappropriate, because WE should be taxing those goods?

Uh . .  . is this just another example of Donald not understanding how tariffs work?  

The more likely answer is that Donald feels it's perfectly OK for us to apply tariffs on imports but it's totes uncool for other countries to do the same. 

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

I’m sure Tim Apple could easily explain to him why his products can’t be made here but he’d rather tweet nonsense. 

I'm sure a Wharton* grad could understand that Apple employees don't actually make Macs, and that it's Foxtron, etc. who do.

Spoiler

*Wharton County Junior College grad.

2 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

The fuck???

Do it! We want you to do it. It would secure the largest landslide victory for the democrats in 2020. But we know you are too much of a pussy to do it Donald. That's right, Donald Pussy Trump, Esquire. The biggest pussy to ever hold the office of the Presidency. Do it, we dare you.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Good idea, Donald.  Investigate one of the most popular Presidents since WWII, who is only 2.5 years out of office.  I suggest you get right on that.

Sure, but colored fella and tan suit and all that.

4 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Good idea, Donald.  Investigate one of the most popular Presidents since WWII, who is only 2.5 years out of office.  I suggest you get right on that.

I'm not sure we have a real president in the WH. The man is insane, seriously. He will spend the remaining time of this term in office, and if elected for a second term, getting even and getting revenge. We will be exhausted when he leaves. Please God, don't let this ever happen again. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

I'm not sure we have a real president in the WH. The man is insane, seriously. He will spend the remaining time of this term in office, and if elected for a second term, getting even and getting revenge. We will be exhausted when he leaves. Please God, don't let this ever happen again. 

He's a toddler who throws new shit on the wall every day. It's really hard to imagine 1.5 more years of this.

I'm sure all of the hangers-on are finding ways to enrich themselves. Turtle is committing treason in plain view by blocking election security bills. Worst timeline ever.

Edited by retread
  • Like 1

I’m on phone and not going to quote them now, but holy shit is he going after Elijah Cummings and Baltimore/Maryland hard.  

I’ve never really had an opinion of Baltimore, but saying it’s full of roaches and rats and claiming it’s the most dangerous place in the US, and the people there are thieves....

24 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

It’s just embarrassing. 

Who’s the last president to openly attack other Americans like this?  “You live in a shithole”.  And of course, all he is doing is watching Fox &. Friends and then creating official POTUS statements with zero regard to truth.   

57 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

this dude just loves this country. Also, your deft touch with the blacks is going to pay off in the polls any day now. 

Yeah but they mostly got degrees in basketball and rap. - Fox and Friends probably