Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

19 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Here’s a waitress at the bar in Sweden we were at on the day their women’s team played in the cup a few weeks ago.

I mean, it’s loosely connected to the current subject, so why not?

d4ca86732f6700e0c7acd269dc721d3b.jpg
3e8268b4372993e9d31301bf34eb27c6.jpg

Uh oh.  BamaGirl is not gonna stand for that shit, BrotherBrisket.   

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Agree to disagree.

26bced48cf91706f2b404146594652ad.jpg

02a4f18340df3bb1fae8612c11ee5a6a.jpg

0288e780e16db324a65d89bc89fa04ef.jpg

I am down with the cucumber salad and whatever.  Meatballs fuck yeah. Pickled herring. I'll pass but I get regionalism. And in four sentences and three pictures we have covered the extent of swedish  cuisine.

I posted something along these lines a few days ago. In addition to the not going to prison incentive, he got away with a ton of shit the first time. Part of me is hopeful for the future, that a president Warren wins and starts implementing large-scale structural changes to fix our fucked up political system. Another part of me knows he's going to outright steal the election.

5 hours ago, horncyclist said:
9 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

implementing large-scale structural changes to fix our fucked up political system. 

I mean, good Lord, every Democrat running in 2020 should start shutting up about healthcare for illegals and reparations and start talking about:

Passing HR1
A new Voting Rights Act to ensure universal suffrage
Upgrade of voting machines and universal paper ballots
Legislation to end partisan gerrymandering (since SCOTUS said it has come from Congress)
Constitutional amendment to overturn Citizens United

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, Js1 said:

I mean, good Lord, every Democrat running in 2020 should start shutting up about healthcare for illegals and reparations and start talking about:

Passing HR1
A new Voting Rights Act to ensure universal suffrage
Upgrade of voting machines and universal paper ballots
Legislation to end partisan gerrymandering (since SCOTUS said it has come from Congress)
Constitutional amendment to overturn Citizens United

Yep. Agree. And the rampant corruption in this administration. I'm guessing this will be the "pivot" to the general for whoever the nominee is bit it doesn't hurt to focus on it now. You can't achieve any of their policy goals under the current system...the majorities aren't there and money, including lobbying, is too influential.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Anastasis said:

I actually found the best I could do. No picked fish were harmed in these pics.  

8-E4867-DE-F00-C-4557-903-F-01368295-D7-

9-FFBBE6-B-2-FFA-4-C02-8-F40-CFDA40442-A

E48-C7-CC4-2471-4-EC2-A46-F-E8-C14282733

Whatever you do, don't ever eat salted licorice from any of those scandinavian countries, and if you do, don't ever look up what they use to flavor it.

10 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Uh oh.  BamaGirl is not gonna stand for that shit, BrotherBrisket.   

I must say that my thought was,

"Oh boy, the creepy Americans are here taking pictures of the pretty girls to send to their friends."

I'm not above the temptation, but it's like staring at breasts when you're talking to a woman. A man must be disciplined and show respect.

5 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I must say that my thought was,

"Oh boy, the creepy Americans are here taking pictures of the pretty girls to send to their friends."

I'm not above the temptation, but it's like staring at breasts when you're talking to a woman. A man must be disciplined and show respect.

It's like looking at the sun. You don't stare at it, it's too risky. You get a sense of it and then you look away. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I was thinking that we'd gone far afield with all of this Sweden talk. It's a pleasant diversion. Then I recalled what inspired it.

The President of the United States is conducting a personal twitter foreign policy campaign in hopes of shaming Sweden into releasing a rapper who is friends with a rapper that Trump imagines himself to be friends with. We're reduced to this:

giphy.gif

Just another day in America.

So, yea, take me to Sweden in my head. 

12 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I was thinking that we'd gone far afield with all of this Sweden talk. It's a pleasant diversion. Then I recalled what inspired it.

The President of the United States is conducting a personal twitter foreign policy campaign in hopes of shaming Sweden into releasing a rapper who is friends with a rapper that Trump imagines himself to be friends with. We're reduced to this:

giphy.gif

Just another day in America.

So, yea, take me to Sweden in my head. 

giphy.gif

tmg-article_tall;jpeg_quality=20.jpg

Umm, is this for real, or am I misreading this: the Russians are proven to have had the ability to actually change votes in 2016???  Or maybe does "voter data" mean they could have deleted voters and blocked them from voting, causing a similar effect? 

"It concluded that while there was no evidence that any votes were changed in actual voting machines, “Russian cyberactors were in a position to delete or change voter data” in the Illinois voter database. The committee found no evidence that they did so." 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/25/us/politics/russian-hacking-elections.html

Edited by Mojo Hand

12 minutes ago, JimmyHoffa said:

What percentage of the 62 million people that follow him, do so just so they can get pissed off about what he tweets? 50%, 75%? 

And looking at the 47 people he follows is fucking hilarious. 

Those 47 people control the direction of our country and sadly that is not a joke. 

22 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

Umm, is this for real, or am I misreading this: the Russians are proven to have had the ability to actually change votes in 2016???  Or maybe does "voter data" mean they could have deleted voters and blocked them from voting, causing a similar effect? 

"It concluded that while there was no evidence that any votes were changed in actual voting machines, “Russian cyberactors were in a position to delete or change voter data” in the Illinois voter database. The committee found no evidence that they did so." 

I think most voting machines are offline. They may be referring to voter registration databases. However, sounds like the Russians may have their eye on voting machines themselves.

The report also hinted at some intriguing new findings — but their effect was muted by the scope of the deletions demanded by intelligence agencies. For example, the report noted that the State Department was aware that Russian officials had requested to send election observers to polling places in the 2016 election — just as the United States often seeks to send observers to elections in foreign nations, including Russia.

That was of concern to the committee because testimony about election machines, which are disconnected from the internet, suggested the most efficient way to alter votes was with physical access to the machines or computers rather than programming them with ballots.

Edited by retread

20 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

i take it to mean they could change stacey johnson from mr. stacey johnston to mrs. stacey johnson.  or to billy johnson.  or billy batson.  or just delete the entry. 

Back to Trump's absolute and undeniable racism in his "send her back" and "go back where they came from" bullshit....I was listening to some music yesterday afternoon, and Gary Clark Jr's "This Land" popped up.  Great song, hell, I'd all but forgotten about it.  But understand this -- it came out a while back, BEFORE Trump attacked the four Congresswomen.

Gary - and every minority in this country - is familiar with those phrases.  We know their history, and we know what they mean.  Here's a snippet of some of the lyrics -- again, written before Trump attacked the four congresswomen:

I remember when you used to tell me
Nigga run, nigga run
Go back where you come from
Nigga run, nigga run
Go back where you come from
We don't want, we don't want your kind
We think you's a dog born
Fuck you, I'm America's son
This is where I come from
This land is mine
This land is mine
This land is mine
This land is mine

Sure, go ahead and continue denying that Trump is a racist fuckbag who said racist shit.  You just look fucking stupid.

Hey Trump -- fuck you.  This land is mine.

• Like 2

The designer of the great presidential seal of dumbass puppetry has been identified. Apparently the staffer for the "young neo nazi's of amerikkka" group that put up the sign has been fired. Whether he's one of the all time great trolls or just a blithering idiot racist my hat's off to the awesomeness he brought forth. 

https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEMkWZ2_vtPRngLhSxM8NF1EqGQgEKhAIACoHCAowocv1CjCSptoCMPrTpgU?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

28 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Back to Trump's absolute and undeniable racism in his "send her back" and "go back where they came from" bullshit....I was listening to some music yesterday afternoon, and Gary Clark Jr's "This Land" popped up.  Great song, hell, I'd all but forgotten about it.  But understand this -- it came out a while back, BEFORE Trump attacked the four Congresswomen.

Gary - and every minority in this country - is familiar with those phrases.  We know their history, and we know what they mean.  Here's a snippet of some of the lyrics -- again, written before Trump attacked the four congresswomen:

Sure, go ahead and continue denying that Trump is a racist fuckbag who said racist shit.  You just look fucking stupid.

Hey Trump -- fuck you.  This land is mine.

pulled that up this morning to listen to.

1 hour ago, Mojo Hand said:

election corruption in chicago?  i never thought i'd see the day.