Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

At the expense of my own state (and other red states) let me fix Trump’s tweet for him -

So sad that Richard Shelby/Cindy Hyde-Smith/Roger Wicker/John Kennedy(not that one)/Bill Cassidy have been able to do so little for the people of Alabama/Mississippi/Louisiana. Statistically, Alabama/Mississippi/Louisian ranks last in almost every major category. Shelby/Hyde-Smith/Wicker/Kennedy(not that one)/Cassidy have done nothing but milk Alabama/Mississippi/Louisiana dry and leech off the taxpayers of America but the public is getting wise to the bad job that they are doing!

Oh, and before you start shouting about infestations, ya microdicked slumlord, maybe give the Orkin man a holler and clean up your own shithole.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, retread said:

I think a LOT of people inside the beltway treat this presidency as a one-off -- a blip on the political radar. That applies to pols and to journalists. This presidency will be over in 1.5 years, and things will return to normal. I don't want to be that guy/girl who goes a bridge too far in his/her rhetoric.

I plan to move up the ladder at CNN/MSNBC/CBS/ABC or within Senate/House leadership. If I seem a little off the rails, I may find myself characterized as a fringe nutjob who's not real reliable. I won't get that anchor job or sit as chairman on that committee. Younger journalists/pols will take my place if they show they're willing to toe the line.

Nailed it 

• Fuck You 1

3 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

At the expense of my own state (and other red states) let me fix Trump’s tweet for him -

So sad that Richard Shelby/Cindy Hyde-Smith/Roger Wicker/John Kennedy(not that one)/Bill Cassidy have been able to do so little for the people of Alabama/Mississippi/Louisiana. Statistically, Alabama/Mississippi/Louisian ranks last in almost every major category. Shelby/Hyde-Smith/Wicker/Kennedy(not that one)/Cassidy have done nothing but milk Alabama/Mississippi/Louisiana dry and leech off the taxpayers of America but the public is getting wise to the bad job that they are doing!

Oh, and before you start shouting about infestations, ya microdicked slumlord, maybe give the Orkin man a holler and clean up your own shithole.

Not THAT Trump Tower. 

Narrator: Yes, THAT Trump Tower.

But he said ‘Nation’s great African American people’!   How can he be racist??

ps-  theories on why ‘great’ is lower case when he capitalizes almost every other word?  Is this some mental twitch where he can’t capitalize when he reaches a certain level of lie?

31 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Telling the black community that you’ve done a better job for them than a respected black leader, even though you encourage white supremacists, and then doubling down on it?

spacer.png

I feel like 2020 will be the exact same as 2018.  He’s a one trick pony where his base is only whites with hate, and he’s making sure that is true again.  2018 seemed like a referendum on that already.   

Only difference will be there will be one person to focus his attacks on in the presidential race.  I don’t think that is enough to bump his numbers up.  

26 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Democrats represent diversity and inclusion.

Not if the Dem in question won't openly make that binary choice by declaring loudly for impeachment.

Not if that Dem can't put aside political calculation, put his/her seat on the line, and do what's right.

The party best represents diversity and inclusion; that representation needs to be brave, vocal, active.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Not if the Dem in question won't openly make that binary choice by declaring loudly for impeachment.

Not if that Dem can't put aside political calculation, put his/her seat on the line, and do what's right.

The party best represents diversity and inclusion; that representation needs to be brave, vocal, active.

Well, I guess most of the Democrats on Capitol Hill are for white supremacy and racism.

Murica.

1 minute ago, Red Five said:

Saying that Trump is "a racist" would imply some sort of ideology, or core beliefs. Like calling him a christian or a conservative. He does and says racist things when the results are good things for the dotard. 

He has a core belief that white people are better than black and brown people. He has a long history of saying and doing things indicative of this core belief.

• Like 4

Thank you. It's true, and these are the best and the finest. When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. 

They're not sending you.They're not sending you. 

They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

• Like 1

These silly "gotchas" from the assistant racists in our midst are often misleading or outright lies.  Here's a couple:

-- the "white supremacist" who will be put to death murdered a WHITE family.  Race had nothing to do with his crimes.

-- the "lifetime achievement award" given to Trump (Ellis Island Medal of Honor) was not in any way related to any efforts he did (didn't) make on the behalf of black urban youth.  It was an award for his development work.

I don't know why I would expect racists or racist-enablers (which one are you, EMAWesome?) to be honest.  It's a naive presumption and I need to disabuse myself from that kind of thinking.

• Like 1

Remember that time Trump called the widow of a fallen African American soldier and forgot his name?  And then told her it was what he signed up for?  And then denied the whole thing happened and called this poor woman a liar?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Keef said:

Remember that time Trump called the widow of a fallen African American soldier and forgot his name?  And then told her it was what he signed up for?  And then denied the whole thing happened and called this poor woman a liar?

Maybe I missed the full story but this seems more just a POS.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

"Donald Trump is a racist."

"If he's a racist, he's a bad racist."

"Still a racist."

Defending the racist = losing 

its the same as “yes they’re concentration camps but don’t call them that!”

16 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

As long as Trump's base remains ignorant and afraid...

"Ignorant and Afraid" should be a reality TV show.  Take a wealthy white 65 year old man and woman from Riveroaks and Highland Park and drop them off in a VRBO in gentrified east Austin and see if they can survive for 21 days.

Edited by Goredho
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Goredho said:

"Ignorant and Afraid" should be a reality TV show.  Take a wealthy white 65 year old man and woman from Riveroaks and Highland Park and drop them off in gentrified east Austin and see if they can survive for 21 days.

I think most of those people would actually be better off than the middle class folks from the surrounding exurbs.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

These silly "gotchas" from the assistant racists in our midst are often misleading or outright lies.  Here's a couple:

-- the "white supremacist" who will be put to death murdered a WHITE family.  Race had nothing to do with his crimes.

-- the "lifetime achievement award" given to Trump (Ellis Island Medal of Honor) was not in any way related to any efforts he did (didn't) make on the behalf of black urban youth.  It was an award for his development work.

I don't know why I would expect racists or racist-enablers (which one are you, EMAWesome?) to be honest.  It's a naive presumption and I need to disabuse myself from that kind of thinking.

He's also not trying to help some rapper he's never heard of get out of prison in Sweden because he cares.  His "friend" and one of his few public black supporters asked him to.  It's nothing more than a political move.  

He also isn't calling out a city because it "makes minorities victims due to blight".  He could have named any number of large urban cities in the United States.  He specifically called out a city represented by a minority who has been critical of him.  Trump has found that picking fights with minority members of congress is a strategy that wins him points with his base.  EMA and his ilk pretending he's not a racist and is doing all this for the benefit of minorities is laughable.  That meme was probably created shortly before telling white friends at a party, "It's okay, Kanye's one of the good ones."

• Like 5

3 hours ago, HenryJames said:

Trump's tweet suggesting that he has done more for African-Americans than Elijah Cummings is the Trumpiest thing ever. 

It's got it all: ignorance of history, megalomania, self-credit for an inherited situation, randomly capitalized words, and a comma splice.

lulz at Republicans pathetically trying to claim trump isn't a racist POS at this juncture - "but but but ...."

the only thing more cringeworthy is @Johnny Sack telling us how he can't be a racist because he helped pay for an orphanage in Haiti, pays more taxes than you do, and therefore, the democrats are the real racists here, especially with their correctly identifying and calling out obvious racists and racist apologists for what they are and all that