Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

EMAW, let's accept the fact that the rogue darkie Cummings is profiting from his position in government.  How would you compare his graft to that of Donald Trump?  Please cite examples.

6.2 million > 105 million - Trump math.

So Trump is  materially marketing tariffs so that he can get a tariff on his marketing materials?  

Yeah, we're living in a simulation. 

Edited by Lobo

8 minutes ago, immamac said:

this thread always makes me have the sads. :( 

At least you don't live in Baltimore, and don't have to risk your life crossing the street while under heavy gunfire to get a little bread or toilet paper, all the while wondering if your home will be destroyed by artillery fire while you are out and about.

1 hour ago, ulukinatme said:

Ford is paying back every dime because they took out a loan, but GM was given cash for stock to keep them afloat.  GM was also split into two entities, GM and GMAC became Ally Financial.  When the stocks were eventually sold for both, the government lost $10 billion against the $70 billion that was invested in GM.  So they still cost the tax payers money.

As far as if we would be better off if GM doesn't exist, we don't know that today.  If they continue to shut down factories in the US and move jobs elsewhere, then was the bailout worth it?  Maybe it still means something today to those that still have jobs now, but if the trend continues it's not going to mean much to future generations if the jobs are gone.  Credit Ford for doing a better job of managing their finances, and it was announced earlier this year they're building a new factory in Michigan and they're investing $1 billion in Chicago factories while adding jobs to that area.  I say all this as a consumer that has exclusively driven Pontiacs for the last 18 years, so I'm not a Ford fanboy.

is it an 18 year old Pontiac?

• Like 1

How weird that Trump is attempting to become the voice of America in all things, including active police incidents:

As much as the President can and should receive frequent updates about  incidents of national importance, there is a low chance that he has the most up-to-date info of a local crime scene.  And he shouldn't have that info, as that takes local resources from doing their actual job.  

10 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

is it an 18 year old Pontiac?

Na, but it's getting close.  '07 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP.  It's been a good car, taken good care of it, and I've been stalling on giving up that supercharger.  It just went over 100k miles last year.  Had another GTP before that one, but it was totaled in an ice storm by a stupid bitch that didn't know how to drive.

Edited by ulukinatme

6 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

I've seen this making the rounds on facebook

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

The image was from September 18 according to Getty.

Where are the hundreds of workers? Are those the guys in suits or the guys in khakis? Seems like there should be some rubble visible. 

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

At least you don't live in Baltimore, and don't have to risk your life crossing the street while under heavy gunfire to get a little bread or toilet paper, all the while wondering if your home will be destroyed by artillery fire while you are out and about.

I was going to make the drive and see a few shows at Ottobar as I have in the past but now I'm skeert since Trump has told me B'more is a war zone.  To think, my sister got robbed outside her residence in North Dallas.  All these big, bad scary cities. 

13 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Where are the hundreds of workers? Are those the guys in suits or the guys in khakis? Seems like there should be some rubble visible. 

Yeah, and who needs shovels?  He wears the red tie when he's looking for victims so that they can more easily spot him.  He then sends one of the less formal workers in khakis to dig with their hands and loafers. 

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

Holy cow...you're telling me Trump was at the New York Stock Exchange only a week after 9/11?  That's crazy talk he lived way up in mid-town.  No way he could have made it down there that fast.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

Not to nitpick but Trump first ran for president in the 2000 election.  They will literally lie about anything regardless of how small to make Trump look good.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

spacer.png

• Like 1

Trump looks like he's saying,

Yea, this is close enough. Set up the camera over there. Don't tell me you forgot the styrofoam rock I was supposed to pose with. You're fired!

Also, the claim he was paying people to work the site has to be specious. Wasn't there a huge interstate effort to help out? It's not like the rubble was just laying there and would still be there if Donald Trump hadn't sent in an army of workers that he paid personally.

Edited by RomaVicta