Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

4 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

The Rs are in danger of losing Texas within the next few election cycles, and 2018 scared them.

They are robbing the bank and rewarding their masters while they can.  

This is what is going on.  There's an urgency with them that we've never seen before.  Look at the property tax issue in Texas right now.  

This is their last gasp and the door is closing faster than they anticipated.

ok, i just figured something out.

i watched this live this morning, and he said something like, "spent 40 million...some say 35 million, may be closer to 40 million" (paraphrasing).  and we've been joking here about how the number keeps growing, but i wondered at the time why he even mentioned the 35 million figure when the last couple days he's said 40.

then i realized that when he was speaking, his sign was not visible.  and his sign says $35mm+.  so he probably realized that his sign stats weren't completely caught up to his new brainfacts, and didn't want to needlessly confuse people.

makes more sense now.

i want to do infrastructure!

1 minute ago, Mo Horn said:

Yea I saw that but just copied the original tweet. He still sounds like an idiot. 

uh, yeah.  but there's a difference between just sounding like an idiot, and sounding like an idiot while implicating your own son in a crime.

lulz.

6 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

The media is such trash we’re just waiting for Trump to publicly confess all his crimes and declare himself dictator.  

Media response:  “But is he really a dictator?  Was this the right move by President Trump to destroy democracy?  It seems the democrats are in quite the pickle! Lol here are some more commercials.”

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

This is what is going on.  There's an urgency with them that we've never seen before.  Look at the property tax issue in Texas right now.  

This is their last gasp and the door is closing faster than they anticipated.

In the past, when things weren't so urgent, they could pull this shit off, because they spread it out and buried it in other legislation, budgets, deals, etc.

Now they aren't even bothering trying to hide shit in their pants or pockets, they are filling their arms up and running for the exit, while pulling every fire alarm (blowing every dog whistle) in sight.

Just now, atomheartbevo said:

Damn, is it possible that he's more freaked out this week, than he's been so far?   Does the Deutsche Bank stuff have him that flipped out?  This has gone beyond playing to his base.

no doubt things are getting worse on every possible front.  two judgments have already gone against him this week and it's only wednesday.

there's some sort of calculation to compare aging vs presidential aging, so it's anybody's guess what the last 2.5 years have actually done to him, considering his health/diet/exercise/age.  he can talk about being elected to 3-4 terms, but i'm not sure he'd even live through a second.

good thing we won't have to worry about that.

4 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

no doubt things are getting worse on every possible front.  two judgments have already gone against him this week and it's only wednesday.

I know, every week we say "things can't get any crazier", but trotting out to a podium decorated with idiotic placards, having an idiotic (and misspelled) list of things to say, and then seeing his staff doing a re-enactment of Hitler's staff from Downfall...we are definitely down the rabbit hole now.  This is not a man who thinks he came out on in top in the Mueller investigation or that thinks he can stop the House.

My guess is that he thinks Don McGahn is going to be heading to the House to talk to the Dems soon.  McGahn just turned 50 - no way he's going to sacrifice the next 10 or 20 years of his career for Trump.

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Cd41uisVAAEuNaS.jpg

Here's a not-so csb for y'all. 

I became acquainted with a local family out here.  Wealthy folks.  Huge and VERY well-known in a specific industry. Like royalty.  Ranching related. 

Anyway, generation 1 dies.  Generation 2 inherits their wealth and builds on it.  He dies tragically.

Gen 3 inherits all the assets.  He says "fuck it, I'm out".  Sells everything and moves to the other side of the country.  Buys a lakefront mansion.  He's retired in his early 40's.

He's a nice-enough guy.  I''m close to someone that's close to him (a former top employee of the family), and he and I are on a first-name friendly basis.  We've had beers together on a couple of occasions.

Somehow, after moving across the country, he meets and becomes buds with Eric fucking Trump.   To the extent that they flew together, on the Trump plane,  to Ireland to go golfing last weekend. 

Hard to figure that a rich guy that never did shit on his own would become buddies with a Trump, but it happened. 

Haha.  Pelosi told Kellyanne to get her fucking shinebox.

White House Counselor Kellyanne Conway and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif, had a terse exchange after a meeting between President Trump and Democratic lawmakers was cut short on Wednesday.

Trump scrapped the meeting, which was slated as an opportunity to discuss the country's infrastructure, after Pelosi told reporters that the president "engaged in a cover-up" following a meeting with her caucus.

After Trump left the room, Conway asked the Speaker if she had a "direct response to the president," Fox News confirmed.

"I'm responding to the president, not staff," Pelosi shot back.

Conway slammed Pelosi's dismissal of her.

"Really great. That’s really pro-woman of you,” the White House counselor is said to have responded.

The tense moment came before Trump blasted Democratic lawmakers with his remarks from the Rose Garden, telling reporters, "I don't do cover-ups."

“You can't do it under these circumstances,” Trump said about negotiating with Democrats. “Get these phony investigations over with.”

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Pelosi doubled down on her accusation at the Center for American Progress 2019 Ideas Conference Wednesday afternoon.

“The fact is, in plain sight, in the public domain, this president is obstructing justice and he's engaged in a cover-up. And that could be an impeachable offense,” Pelosi said.

Edited by Gil Bang
  • Haha 1

Just now, Bama Chick said:

And that “Oh, how pro-woman of you” lame comeback means Kelly Anne knew she got fucking owned.

A woman only pulls that card on another woman when she’s run out of substantive arguments.

i was thinking that, but didn't want to point it out because i'm a dude.