Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

13 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

Hold on I thought we only charged him $35M for the report. Did Trump just scam us out of an additional $5M? 

Tariffs. The five million goes into the treasury. Donald did a deal. We're all going to get rich off the tariffs and our 401ks pulling down 39%. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

It’s remarkable I get to watch a career criminal become President and spend his entire presidency running from the law.  

Hillary would have been so boring.

She would have been impeached in the first six months. 

jim shultz just now on cnn, basically explaining that the spirit of the original law in 1914 (?) was to root out corruption/bribery (no shit) so the only leg the dems have to stand on is for the tax returns/financials while trump was actually in office, and that they'll have a really hard time getting anything from the irs from citizen/candidate trump.

obviously, the narrative keeps changing for why he won't release them.  john dean with the counterpoint basically saying, "he doesn't want to follow the law, so he'll do whatever he can to avoid it."  again, no shit.

assuming financials work a little differently now than they did 100 years ago, i would think that seeing a couple years before his presidency might shed some light on whether trump had the potential to be compromised. 

i mean, what the fuck is going on.  in any other world, the denials and stonewalling would be enough for over half the country to cry bloody murder.  people were harassing bernie for his taxes when everyone pretty much knew he was just delaying leaking the inevitable fact that his book had made him a little more successful that he probably expected, and didn't want his railing against the rich to seem hypocritical.

it's almost like the taxes aren't a big story because of all the other fuckery that's going on with this administration.  it's all distracting attention in a circular fashion from each other.  or it's like that simpsons scene, where they explain that mr burns has so many diseases, that they're all battling each other in his body, like a bunch of little squeeze balls trying to fit thru a door at the same time, so none of them can.  someone less lazy can find that clip or jpg i'm done with it.

ben carson has me craving cookies and cream.

• Like 3

I hate Trump as much as anyone, but people need to stop the flailing about McGahn/payoffs/etc.

This subpoena was going to end up in court due to the assertion of executive privilege, which was conveyed to him by the DOJ, who “speak” on behalf of his former client (office of POTUS, not DJT).

So, he will testify, as soon as a court makes him. Same rule I follow if I’m ever asked to testify against a former client.

9 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

it's all distracting attention in a circular fashion from each other.  or it's like that simpsons scene, where they explain that mr burns has so many diseases, that they're all battling each other in his body, like a bunch of little squeeze balls trying to fit thru a door at the same time, so none of them can.  someone less lazy can find that clip or jpg i'm done with it.

i fucking found it.

"we call it three stooges syndrome."  holy shit, that's my new nickname for this administration.

• Like 2

Is there a point where even his followers get sick of hearing about Mueller from the President? Everyday: no collusion, angry dems, woe is me. Got to think the red pill magasters start thinking Trump is just a little bitch eventually. Right? RIGHT?!

Edited by SmokeyTheBear

13 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Is there a point where even his followers get sick of hearing about Mueller from the President? Everyday: no collusion, angry dems, whoa is me. Got to think the red pill magasters start thinking Trump is just a little bitch eventually. Right? RIGHT?!

Chuckles.

No.  Never.

It's all Freebird, all the time.  That's all the fans clamor for.

Edited by Francisco 2.0
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Is there a point where even his followers get sick of hearing about Mueller from the President? Everyday: no collusion, angry dems, whoa is me. Got to think the red pill magasters start thinking Trump is just a little bitch eventually. Right? RIGHT?!

FF4EC41E-15FA-46EE-A78D-F7E1764A16BD_zps

37 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Not even Obama!!!

No shit it didn't happen to Obama you bumbling orange ogre. How far gone does he have to be mentally to keep thinking he's the victim? 

Every fucking word out of his mouth is an admission of guilt, stupidity, vanity, foolishness and every other terrible and hateful thing his mind concocts 2 minutes before he does his shitter twitter dance. He just has to make sure we all know how victimized he's been his entire life.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

No shit it didn't happen to Obama you bumbling orange ogre. How far gone does he have to be mentally to keep thinking he's the victim? 

Every fucking word out of his mouth is an admission of guilt, stupidity, vanity, foolishness and every other terrible and hateful thing his mind concocts 2 minutes before he does his shitter twitter dance. He just has to make sure we all know how victimized he's been his entire life.

Yep, right up to the time his daddy gave him a billion dollars.

Trump has the most consistent approval ratings ever. 40-42 in support, 52-53 against. It don’t matter what comes up those are the numbers and that’s with a pretty damn good economy. Its been that way for over 2 years. 

The problem for trump though, is that pretty damn good economy isn’t working for a whole lot of people, so its basically a mirage. That’s why trump can’t ever get to 50 percent except in bullshit polls like Rasmussen. If the economy goes down trump gets impeached and removed. 

The republicans realize this and have figured out they need to somehow steal the next election. Voter fraud, illegals voting, stop the old black people being bused to voting stations, etc. 

It still wont be enough though. Trump is gonna lose and all the republican shenanigans aint gonnas change that. 

Then the trump crime family get arrested and indicted and things will start to get really interesting. 

2 hours ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Is there a point where even his followers get sick of hearing about Mueller from the President? Everyday: no collusion, angry dems, woe is me. Got to think the red pill magasters start thinking Trump is just a little bitch eventually. Right? RIGHT?!

I’m not sure who is more exhausting: Donald Trump or those perpetually enraged by him.

27 minutes ago, housious said:

I’m not sure who is more exhausting: Donald Trump or those perpetually enraged by him.

once everyone stops getting enraged by him, he kinda wins. 

sorry i'm not super stoked about being conditioned to just deal with it.

• Like 9

4 hours ago, sachick said:

I don’t know if this is the right thread for this but I love Ted Lieu just flat out calling Barr a partisan hack.

5bc826cd0a5ca9859413fedcd7a509ed.jpg

Wish Ted could run for Prez.  

I keep thinking Trump will boot him out of the Air Force Reserve.  

Edited by atomheartbevo