Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

once everyone stops getting enraged by him, he kinda wins. 
sorry i'm not super stoked about being conditioned to just deal with it.

Yesterday on npr they interviewed a few people in Kentucky on how they felt about McConnell. The first was a lady who instantly changed the subject to how much she loves Trump, all the great things he’s done like finally tackling the immigration problem before adding she’s not worried about health care as ‘most people have it now’. Even that clueless lady said he needs to get off Twitter to ‘stop bragging’.

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

For such an innocent person, he does seem hyper-focused on this investigation.

ETA: Maybe the person posting dozens of tweets a day and apparently watching TV all day should be the on one worrying about governing. It is his job.

Edited by sachick

This is a lot of words for him to say he had no fucking clue what eminent domain was. How long it takes. And how much it would cost. 

But hey American taxpayers, since it's going to be a bitch to do this whole wall deal, why don't we take billions of your tax dollars, tear down the existing wall and rebuild it for a photo op so that a bunch of mouth-breathers in Alabama get a warm and fuzzy that we're keeping out the Mexicans, now their inbred son will be able to get a job, because those darn Mexicans we're they only thing standing in his way.

40% of our country are a lost cause.   

• Like 6

Have we talked about the conservatives in Austria yet? It has to be the most Brisketesque indicator we've seen. The Freedom Party (anti-immigration and anti-muslim right wing party) got caught on tape conspiring with Russians and their numbers only dropped 4% with most of their base not caring at all. Now the rest of Austria may get more power out of a new coalition, but their base proves how irredeemable the right wing is in 2019.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibiza_affair

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

Have we talked about the conservatives in Austria yet? It has to be the most Brisketesque indicator we've seen. The Freedom Party (anti-immigration and anti-muslim right wing party) got caught on tape conspiring with Russians and their numbers only dropped 4% with most of their base not caring at all. Now the rest of Austria may get more power out of a new coalition, but their base proves how irredeemable the right wing is in 2019.

I posted about this in the active measures thread last night.  Crazy story coming out of Austria.

27 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

That's just... uh, what's the word.. deplorable.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

I don't know.  $175,000 per foot sounds pretty reasonable.

Somewhere in this abortion of a thread I priced out a super tall privacy fence.  I think it was about $50 per foot, because Mexicans.  Hmmm.

When does Dotard invite them to the White House?

so that impromptu rose garden address was...something.  glad i had cnn on when he came out to yap.

also he seems to be saying "no collusion" a lot more but hardly mentioning "no obstruction" like he used to.

does anyone have a jpg of the sign he hung from the podium?  he claims he just heard about the pelosi cover-up comment, and walked out of the meeting with them, but then he had this sign ready, so that story may not make so much sense.

his petulant child tantrum mode is getting really sharp. 

schumer just came out saying exactly what i said - this was totally planned.

how fucking stupid does he think we are please don't answer that.

also whenever he says something about how pointless the investigation is, or how transparent he's being, he keeps waving at the crowd, saying, "i mean, you all know this".  this is the press in front of him, right?  the ones that all hate him and pick on him and spread "fake news"?  

he almost turned that shit into a rally, until he realized nobody would be laughing at his jokes or letting him pause for applause breaks. 

dementia is harder to watch than i thought it would be.

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

It’s refreshing and troubling to know this will either be the best or worst coverup in American history. 

It's a shit coverup. The problem is people don't care he's doing it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

schumer just came out saying exactly what i said - this was totally planned.

how fucking stupid does he think we are please don't answer that.

also whenever he says something about how pointless the investigation is, or how transparent he's being, he keeps waving at the crowd, saying, "i mean, you all know this".  this is the press in front of him, right?  the ones that all hate him and pick on him and spread "fake news"?  

he almost turned that shit into a rally, until he realized nobody would be laughing at his jokes or letting him pause for applause breaks. 

dementia is harder to watch than i thought it would be.

The problem is he KNOWS his base is that fucking stupid. So whatever alternative reality exists in his brain when he wakes up in the morning becomes reality to 40% of the country after his morning shit/twitter session.