Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Imagine if Obama put a tarp over the USS Reagan or GHWB. The Fox News crowd would be apoplectic. And it would be national news for days because it would be so shocking to see a sitting President stoop to that.

Instead, we all sigh and move on, and the story will barely be remembered by tomorrow because it is so far down the list of embarrassing shit. And the same 40 percent that would crucify Obama (honestly everyone would, rightly so, but they'd do so the hardest) will stay right in line and continue to live life with Trump's tiny, limp dick in their mouth.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

But her emails.
Seriously, please.  Will any resident Trump supporters chime in and defend this?

And if they won't, why not?  They defend every other piece of shit act this administration does; why won't they defend this great act of pettiness?

Bro, don’t you know that there was a FISA Permit approved by a secret court?

2 minutes ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

It's just so clear at this point in time: anyone who still supports this idiot is either an idiot, a coward, a racist, or some combination of the three.  

They sure as hell aren’t a patriot.    Their orange god is out there talking about how Russia helped get him elected.   

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

It's just so clear at this point in time: anyone who still supports this idiot is either an idiot, a coward, a racist, or some combination of the three.  

They'll pretend this didnt happened because that will be the party line. All made up by the fake media.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sachick said:

The "You know who got be elected? Me!" quote was great while I listened. It's even better to watch it and see him point to himself when he says it. 

You know who disagrees with that, Mr. President?

Robert Mueller. He said so yesterday.

This is fun.

9 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

They'll pretend this didnt happened because that will be the party line. All made up by the fake media.

"he misspoke".

Never minding the fact this is the smartest President ever, according to himself.

Edited by Francisco 2.0

12 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

But her emails.

Seriously, please.  Will any resident Trump supporters chime in and defend this?

And if they won't, why not?  They defend every other piece of shit act this administration does; why won't they defend this great act of pettiness?

I'm calling all of you out.  Come on.  Defend this.  Praise it.  Let us all know just how patriotic this President is.  So we can all mock you.

This is hysterical.  For not being too bright Trump can be a pretty masterful troll.

2 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

"he misspoke".

Never minding the fact this is the smartest President ever, according to himself.

Obama says 57 states - HA WHAT A DUMBASS IDIOT

Trump says Russia did help get him elected - misspoke; fake news reporting lies; you just don't understand, it happens all the time; they actually helped Hillary! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fozzz said:

As Nate Silver has argued, Trump is correct that Russia did not really help Trump in any meaningful way.  

Nate Silver is not in a position to know the full impact of Russia's actions. I'll go ahead and take the word of someone who spent two years investigating it over a pollster. 

• Like 1

Just now, SmokeyTheBear said:

Nate Silver is not in a position to know the full impact of Russia's actions. I'll go ahead and take the word of someone who spent two years investigating it over a pollster. 

He is in a position to make judgments on the publicly available evidence.  Who has shown that Russia's interference had a meaningful impact on the election?  . 

• Fuck You 4

10 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

This is hysterical.  For not being too bright Trump can be a pretty masterful troll.

First you label Trump's stupidity as a troll and then you imply that it's okay for the President to be a troll.  You definitely fit in the first two buckets I listed above.  Tell me, do you also hate black and brown people?  It would be good to now if you fit in all three.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

First you label Trump's stupidity as a troll and then you imply that it's okay for the President to be a troll.  You definitely fit in the first two buckets I listed above.  Tell me, do you also hate black and brown people?  It would be good to now if you fit in all three.

Presidents aren't allowed to have a sense of humor?  

For example:

3VOYRDE25BAUZJ36AFEEFS7HJ4.png

The new survey results also show sharp divides within the ranks. Enlisted men show Trump the most overwhelming support. Military women, meanwhile, have a much harsher view of Trump’s time in office. Officers still have a lower opinion of his presidency than enlisted troops.

Military Times

Edited by jimmyjazz

14 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

He has not provided any evidence showing that Russia's interference had a meaningful impact on the election.  That's not his job or his area of expertise.  

Yes, he has. It's in his report. You just disagree with how meaningful the impact was.

• Like 1