2019 Sugar Bowl - Texas vs. Georgia

satyanash

the current texags push now is that bowl games aren't a good indicator of conf ranking because players are sitting out.  which of course is exactly what happened to NC State. at team that certainly couldn't afford to have players not playing.  they have a lack of self awareness that is breathtaking.
I'm sure they were saying that during West Virginia's bowl game.

Been to a lot of games. Would say this most reminds me of Vince’s win against Michigan in the Rose Bowl. Feels like we’re on a bit of an uptick. I hope everyone stays. Hook em.

This is what I was thinking. Still think we are two seasons away from playing in the playoff four. But we should be in the conversation next year .

I need to buy a big Texas flag to fly in front of my house. I live in Jawja. Someone please link a high quality flag for me. Understand I can look for myself online but I want a recommendation from someone who has seen it and can vouch for the quality. I've been burned by too many off color orange Texas stuff.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

11 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

the current texags push now is that bowl games aren't a good indicator of conf ranking because players are sitting out.  which of course is exactly what happened to NC State. at team that certainly couldn't afford to have players not playing.  they have a lack of self awareness that is breathtaking.

Dude, Get off Texags. We just had a great season!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Fire Jack Chevigny said:

I feel really great for Heard tonight. He went through a lot in his time here and was a great teammate. Great to see him leave like this.

Absolutely this.  

I'll never forget the selflessness he and Swoopes showed when asked to take on a lesser role than what they'd hoped for.  

Edit: so happy I can't spell.

Edited by TexArcher
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tom Chairman said:

I need to buy a big Texas flag to fly in front of my house. I live in Jawja. Someone please link a high quality flag for me. Understand I can look for myself online but I want a recommendation from someone who has seen it and can vouch for the quality. I've been burned by too many off color orange Texas stuff.

It doesn’t matter. Just order something off Amazon. Who cares if the orange is off but most on Amazon is licensed. You’re just fucking with UGA at this point — it don’t make a shit.

4 minutes ago, Tom Chairman said:

Had to neg you dude. Never, ever, ever , find yourself without someway to rep Texas. 

It doesn’t matter. Just order something off Amazon. Who cares if the orange is off but most on Amazon is licensed. You’re just fucking with UGA at this point — it don’t make a shit.

Would prefer something with accurate coloring for the long term. Lots of uga flags on my street. This will be delicious.

5 minutes ago, Tom Chairman said:

Would prefer something with accurate coloring for the long term. Lots of uga flags on my street. This will be delicious.

Just make sure it’s something you can get thru Prime. You want that shit up in 24-48 hours.