2019 Sugar Bowl - Texas vs. Georgia

satyanash

Just now, Drew said:

Defense looks lost.

I HATE how this is going right now. Should have had that fumble. Or t worst not let the WR go and not tackle.

the tackle was fine- just unlucky that the receiver didnt manage to go down.  the bigger prob is in the past we would have piledriven that fucking receiveer to make sure his ass was down-  today thats a fucking penalty.  

Just now, Bone3421 said:
3 minutes ago, Wishbone said:
Nobody knows how this will turn out, but if you had been told the first half to this point would be where it is, you’d take it.

Yes

That's where I'm at. I didn't, and still don't, expect a win. We're playing over our heads right now... and DAMN is it ever fun!!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, longhornmatt said:

Coburn is a fire hydrant.  He’s looked good at the LOS today.

Bro all these young defensive linemen are looking great. I was most scared about this position against the UGA o line but these boys are holding their own. 

Orlando is helping with scheme and stunts/blitzes too but ya have to in a damn 3-2-6

Just now, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Georgia looks mortal......I thought they were secsecsec??? 

Not a machine. Just guys and a lot of Sec hype. But as much as I am enjoying this game so far I just want UT to start stomping on their asses. We all want to be elite and the way you do that is to show no mercy. Mercy is not our job.