2019 Sugar Bowl - Texas vs. Georgia

satyanash

Just now, Patrick Bateman said:

Man, Ingram is not running decisive tonight.... Too many false steps.... Put your foot in the ground and get north and south.

Tre came to BANG.

It's all good, we are running the types of plays that will work if we have numbers. Recievers are staying on blocks, but we haven't had numbers yet. Sooner or later these guys will get loose.

1 minute ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Man, Ingram is not running decisive tonight.... Too many false steps.... Put your foot in the ground and get north and south.

He is still running like a freshman.   Contrast him with watson.  North and south full speed.  Get what you can.   Ingram still looking to break every play. 

Just now, longhornmatt said:

He wasn’t going to get the 1st down anyway, but the more I watch Ingram the more I think his “patience” is a weakness.  He needs to put his foot in the ground and go a lot quicker than he usually does.

“Goddamnit Ingram, run.”

quote deom stasis households. 

Just now, Bigbend1812 said:

He is still running like a freshman.   Contrast him with watson.  North and south full speed.  Get what you can.   Ingram still looking to break every play. 

It does seem like the case. I can't remember a single performance by Watson as a Horn more impressive than what he's done so far tonight.

1 minute ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

and I'm not sure he has very good rb vision

I actually like his vision. Its not great but he's shown enough during the season.  the just has to trus his insticts.  he was going to cut up and then cut it outside a the last second.

Just now, Bigbend1812 said:

This. It’s very rare to find a decisive true freshman power running back. Cedrick Benson and Malcolm Brown are the exceptions. 

1 minute ago, AUS-97HORN said:

i royally hate this northwest commercial with the entitled 13 year old girl- fucking hate it.  screw getting her a pool- build a god damned dungeon instead and toss her ass in there

Dadaaaaaaaaaaaaa ughhhhhhhh

"bring me your phone and then go to your room"

• Like 1