2019 Texas Football Season - "#8 Go Fuck Yourself Bitch"

Xcalibur

27 minutes ago, BigXII said:

So is Bru McCoy going to have to sit out two years now?

Brilliant. Sign letter of intent and transfer to Texas with zero intention of ever playing a game. Sit out year. Transfer back to USC. Sit out year. Play one bad ass season and go pro with almost zero wear and tear from college. 

But seriously, our reputation as a redneck backwards ass state with redneck white supremacist politics is going to scare a ton of non white out of state players from places like California away. 

• Like 30
  • Fuck You 39

It's not cloak room it's a fact. That's the reputation of Texas to the rest of the country. It's only gotten more prominent the last 2 years. I travel for business all the time and when I pull out that Texas DL now I get nasty looks and comments at times.  Never happened before. 

For a kid like McCoy it can be overwhelming once you get here. I understand it. 

Edited by Junior Miller
  • Like 12
  • Fuck You 14

I wish it was scaring Californians from moving here, but do go on with how Austin is too conservative and religious for African American Californians.

Is this just coming from the USC side? Was that the guy who was making up stuff last time?

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

Brilliant. Sign letter of intent and transfer to Texas with zero intention of ever playing a game. Sit out year. Transfer back to USC. Sit out year. Play one bad ass season and go pro with almost zero wear and tear from college. 

But seriously, our reputation as a redneck backwards ass state with redneck white supremacist politics is going to scare a ton of non white out of state players from places like California away. 

Youre dumber than most the fucks out here In LA

Edited by Sgt Hulk
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, DaysOff said:
12 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:
It's not cloak room it's a fact. That's the reputation of Texas to the rest of the country. It's only gotten more prominent the last 2 years. I travel for business all the time and when I pull out that Texas DL now I get nasty looks and comments at times.  Never happened before. 

Read more  

Pretty sure I travel more than you and have never been treated that way for being a Texan. Maybe it's you.

Guarantee you don't. And they probably just laugh behind your back. 

• Like 8
  • Fuck You 7

20 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

Yeah, that's probably why we lost Ricky Williams and Kevin Durant.  Wait.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

You can buy a fake ID from New York or California and use that on all your business travels since you are so fucking sensitive. Or just move to one of those states, which we'd all prefer.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

You are one dumb motherfucker.
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

You are not serious. Kids/athletes don’t think this way at all. Kids from all over go to Norman, College Station, etc and go to Kentucky or Kansas for basketball without blinking an eye, much less Austin, TX.

Also - I’m in the environmental software business, always have worked for CA based companies and deal with the far left every day and never encounter this other than “your state regs are fucked”. Any educated person knows Dallas/Houston/Austin/SA are very diverse areas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

Ah yes, Austin, Texas, famous for its redneck white supremacist image... wait...

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Eh? He enrolled at USC in January for the start of the spring semestser, then enrolled at Texas about 3 weeks later near the start of spring semester there. He's been taking college classes for one semester, in aggregate.

Oh shit, so wait, his waiver for UT is over him changing his mind within days of enrolling at USC?

LOL that's even worse

20 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Yeah, that's probably why we lost Ricky Williams and Kevin Durant.  Wait.

1996 and 2007 we're much different times than Jan 20, 2017 to today.  The gulf in culture is far more pronounced and cultural battle lines much more clear today. 

All of you sensitive rednecks can get your panties in a bunch here but I'm not slamming the state. Just saying the truth of the perception outside of it. We're far more closely aligned in perception with the deep South now than 10 to 20 years ago. That can be a problem with players from California and west coast/non southern east coast in general. I think we should start competing more for that deep South talent pool. Those kids are already used to the political climate here. 

• Like 26
  • Fuck You 26

37 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

I live in New York and encounter exactly zero of that. 

22 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

1996 and 2007 we're much different times than Jan 20, 2017 to today.  The gulf in culture is far more pronounced and cultural battle lines much more clear today. 

All of you sensitive rednecks can get your panties in a bunch here but I'm not slamming the state. Just saying the truth of the perception outside of it. We're far more closely aligned in perception with the deep South now than 10 to 20 years ago. That can be a problem with players from California and west coast/non southern east coast in general. I think we should start competing more for that deep South talent pool. Those kids are already used to the political climate here. 

Stick with deep throating your fellow clock room Hugo’s  because you’re Clueless as fuck. I live here In Los Angeles. My truck has Texas plates with longhorn decal. I’ve not ever heard a single thing said remotely close to the shit you’re spewing. That includes volunteering in Compton at salvation armies wearing a longhorn hoodie or standing in fisherman’s warf in San Fran where you of your people live.   It’s amazing how you’re able to form almost full sentences 

Edited by Sgt Hulk
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TornACL said:

It makes me cringe to think of someone like Junior Miller traveling all over the country and representing this state. 

As an aging hippie-freak Liberal with a capital "L" I'm even more embarrassed that he's representing my end of the political spectrum. Jesus. I seriously doubt Willie Nelson gets shit for being from Texas. Anybody here think Willie gets shit for being from Texas?  Nah, didn't think so.

Cloak room shit belongs in cloak room. And this shit is definitely cloaky.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

I remember when I got blasted for saying McCoy was a jackass for not seeing the writing on the wall with Kingsbury/USC when he first committed... and now he reportedly wants to transfer back to Cali?

IF TRUE (a big if), let his ass walk. Dude seems to have bigger issues than football

Part of the reason you get blasted is because you're Greenspoint. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Junior Miller said:

Post less.

1 hour ago, Junior Miller said:

Everything you're saying is wrong.  Quit while you're behind.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, TheMailBox357 said:

Yeah, when I think back to how our defense fell off big time twice this decade after losing a lot of upperclassmen starters to graduation/NFL draft (After the 2011 season under Manny Diaz & after the 2014 season under Vance Bedford/Strong), I think folks aren't being realistic if they aren't expecting a dropoff on defense due to inexperience.

10 hours ago, BigHorn'13 said:

It's been stated several times that we're actually going to get better because the sucky guys are gone. Simple logic when you think about it, really. 

Who were supposed to be the sucky guys?

• Fuck You 1

I just wrapped up a month in Miami. Anyone I encountered, from Coral Gables to South Beach to Little Havana who saw my Texas plates or DL wanted to chat about how great Texas is. If Texas is known for anything, it's football, not mythical ties to the deep South. 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, TheMailBox357 said:

Who were supposed to be the sucky guys?

Everyone on that side of the ball minus our 2 safeties and GJ? I can at least be honest and say I thought Omenihu was shit early on but got better as the season wore on. 

That's going away from my point, however. There was definitely a mindset on this board post sugar bowl that the following year we'd be better on defense via addition by subtraction. 

22 minutes ago, BigHorn'13 said:

I think it was just a photo shoot of some sort. Either that or programs across the country have decided to endorse my idea of what cheerleaders should look like. 

67747-C25-CF3-A-4-E24-9-C11-17-A46775733

5544-E029-871-C-47-D0-907-A-E5-B0-E58050

You grew up in Alief right? I grew up in Mission Bend. I know you've seen girls that look like this before. Doesn't take away from her aesthetics though.

• Like 2