2019 Texas Football Season - "#8 Go Fuck Yourself Bitch"

Xcalibur

On 5/16/2019 at 11:14 PM, closetojumping said:

What the fuck?  My ideal scenario is to see ATM get publicly buttfucked on national television by Clemson as Jimbo Fisher kicks one of his players in the nuts on the sidelines in a little man fit of psychotic rage. Then Texas goes out and plays its own version of dueling banjos on LSU’s collective ass as a confused Ed Orgeron mistakes the tune for the sign of a good ol’hootenanny and starts dancing the jig on their sideline. 

But yeah, you cheer for a scenario that causes every talking head in the country to ultimately marginalize a Texas victory all season. 

I want Orlando to at some point in the 2nd half at Tom, "Run it up Herman, leave know doubt."

• Like 4

Wonder what the average GPA for the entire undergrad student body would be?  

Unless it’s way higher than than 3.0 people need to stfu.  I understand a lot of these guys arent taking hard classes but many of them are.  Couple that with the countless hours students athletes spend in the weight room and practice and a near B average at a pretty good academic school is pretty impressive. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

Wonder what the average GPA for the entire undergrad student body would be?  

Unless it’s way higher than than 3.0 people need to stfu.  I understand a lot of these guys arent taking hard classes but many of them are.  Couple that with the countless hours students athletes spend in the weight room and practice and a near B average at a pretty good academic school is pretty impressive. 

I think anybody who went to UT know 2.9 is pretty good, especially for guys spending so much time on football and many of them wouldn't normally even get into UT. I thought that was a really cool achievement. Twitter is garbage.

Edited by Valmy77
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Valmy77 said:

I think anybody who went to UT know 2.9 is pretty good, especially for guys spending so much time on football and many of them wouldn't normally even get into UT. I thought that was a really cool achievement. Twitter is garbage.

Fuckin’ A. This school isn’t just gonna give kids the grade because they play football. I’d be curious to see the team GPAs somewhere like Michigan, Wisconsin, UCLA, etc. dgaf about the LSU and Bamas of the world.

• Like 1

Press team probably should’ve left the 2.89 off that tweet, Texas is getting mocked by many on social media today. And yeah I don’t know how impressive a 2.9 is considering what a lot of those guys major in.

*Actually the 2.9 thing isn’t really the worst, it’s the “highest semester GPA in team history” thing that no one really needs to know.

Edited by Helobious
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, CashMcCoy said:

Need to know what number Jake Smith is going to be ASAP

4 hours ago, nunna yo bizness said:

Tree fiddy.

4 hours ago, BigHorn'13 said:

I'mma go with 8

3 hours ago, UDontKnow said:

Jake the Gr8! and homage to Jordan Shipley.

It seems that 5 is available...

• Like 2

Aggies will probably want to talk shit but their GPA is unlikely to be better than ours. These were the only sources I could find in 5ish minutes of googling.

Fall 2017: Highest men's team GPA was baseball at 3.05 https://12thman.com/news/2018/1/30/over-300-student-athletes-recognized-on-ad-honor-roll.aspx

Fall 2018: Less than a fourth of the team (22, includes walk ons) made honor roll i.e. had a 3.0 https://12thman.com/news/2018/1/30/over-300-student-athletes-recognized-on-ad-honor-roll.aspx

Of course that compares in-season to offseason. We'll really never know unless other teams start releasing their numbers. I assume it's good though or else why would they release it.