Cowboys vs Seahawks: Wild Card Round

Vic Mackey

Damn. You're already mad about a game you haven't even lost yet. 
You should be celebrating the win you just got. You've got 8 days to enjoy it.  

I’m not mad, I’m laughing at you like I laughed at that Georgia retard in his YouTube video, you should go make one for NO!!1!

1 minute ago, Machinator said:

I'm enjoying the Saints fan doubling down after talking shit backfired on him the first time. Gotta have balls in the postseason.

Hey, I took the loss. Said the better team won on that day, and they did. Cowboys were more physical and dominated the LOS on defense.

Nonetheless, y'all bout to get fucked up.

Edited by BradInATX

1 minute ago, Mileslong said:

Lmao please make us a video, we all really want you to. Here is your template

1 minute ago, Mileslong said:

Lmao please make us a video, we all really want you to. Here is your template

Did not watch. But your mom and I will make a video for you after the Saints send the Cowboys back home with the L. 

• Fuck You 1

I’m not about having to beat philly for a third time this season to keep them out of the Super Bowl, even if it is at home and means Dallas wins in Los Angeles. 

Even though it should be the easiest road by far, if that’s the road then they got there by beating Houston, the rams, the bears, and the saints in the previous 5 weeks. 

There are no easy paths to the Super Bowl, so I’d just as soon have philly eliminated ASAP and deal with the saints. 

8 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I’m not about having to beat philly for a third time this season to keep them out of the Super Bowl, even if it is at home and means Dallas wins in Los Angeles. 

Even though it should be the easiest road by far, if that’s the road then they got there by beating Houston, the rams, the bears, and the saints in the previous 5 weeks. 

There are no easy paths to the Super Bowl, so I’d just as soon have philly eliminated ASAP and deal with the saints. 

I SO hope the Cowboys beat the rams cause if Chicago can get by the Saints I want nothing more then for them to play Dallas in the NFC Championship.  

1 minute ago, Hook1997 said:

I SO hope the Cowboys beat the rams cause if Chicago can get by the Saints I want nothing more then for them to play Dallas in the NFC Championship.  

Cowboys would play the Saints if Chicago beats Philly. New Orleans is ensured the worst seed, which is Dallas. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Cowboys would play the Saints if Chicago beats Philly. New Orleans is ensured the worst seed, which is Dallas. 

You are right...   Had someone telling me other wise all night then I just looked it up.   Never mind beat those Saints then

2 hours ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Yeah. I hate the Eagles. I'd almost give up a shot at the SB just to make sure that the Eagles don't get there again.

Lol what? 

Ill take an eagles win tomorrow. I don’t think it’ll happen, but I’d much rather play the rams. Their offense isn’t the same without cooper kupp. We obviously wouldn’t be favored in either matchup, but give me an eagles win so we can play Jared Goff and not have a drew Brees revenge game.

5 hours ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

...It is likely imo that Bears win and we face NO.

5 hours ago, Horn80 said:

QUESTION: I thought the Eagles would play Rams if they win.  We get NO there if Eagles win.  No?

5 hours ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

ANSWER: Incorrect, Eagles would play NO

5 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

Saints are top seed, and would then host Dallas, the lowest seed. Rams would host Chicago

5 hours ago, BradInATX said:

Eagles win tomorrow sends Dallas to LA. Don't really see it happening since it's in Chicago, but who knows.

5 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

...If Philly beats Chicago, they go to NO and Dallas goes to LA

...all were posted before...

5 hours ago, ADHD said:

I wanna play LA. Because I'm in LA. Somebody clarify how that happens based on tomorrow's game and I will do the rest. With appropriate voo doo, witch craft, pay offs, superstitious T shirt bullshit & my Russian Mafia connects.

User name totally checks out.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SameSame said:

That looks like the Uptown station stairs on the DART, but there's too many people there. I guess there's a downside to having one of the best highway/interstate systems in the world; it's too easy to get the fuck out of downtown Dallas and back to the suburbs where you don't have to interact with the poors.

Edited by Tommy Shelby