Hey Dallas Cowboys Haters...

Vic Mackey

worst possible scenario.  dak plays awful yet the rest of the team plays just well enough to keep score somewhat respectable and ensure dak gets all the money and the part of the team that actually wins will become cap casualties.  dak apologists will guarantee 10 more years of this same mediocre bullshit.  ginger has 2 playoff wins in 9 seasons and people actually want him extended.  hollywood can’t write this kind of stupid. 

see you guys next year for 9-7 and a wild card loss.  deuces ✌️

• Like 1

In all seriousness, after watching the Cowboy fans around this state for years I honestly can’t believe any of them are still strutting around acting like they just won the damn super bowl after winning a single playoff game.  I honestly don’t give a shit about the NFL but if I had to pick a team it would be the Cowboys...that being said I never claim to be a Cowboy fan because I don’t want to be associated with the dumbass fandom that they exhibit on a yearly basis.  At least get to the NFC championship game before you start mouthing off and acting like a fucking tool.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

Honest question, why do Cowboy fans get so much shit for thinking they’re gonna win a The Super Bowl? Doesn’t every playoff team think they’re gonna win it all at this point?

I haven't had hope for Miami doing a damn thing in the playoffs since Marino left.  Some of his last years I wasn't that confident either.

2 hours ago, futureman said:

worst possible scenario.  dak plays awful yet the rest of the team plays just well enough to keep score somewhat respectable and ensure dak gets all the money and the part of the team that actually wins will become cap casualties.  dak apologists will guarantee 10 more years of this same mediocre bullshit.  ginger has 2 playoff wins in 9 seasons and people actually want him extended.  hollywood can’t write this kind of stupid. 

see you guys next year for 9-7 and a wild card loss.  deuces ✌️

As is keeping with tradition

8 hours ago, SDG said:

As a Seahawks fan I got nothing.

You have won a title in the past 22 years.

I've been a Cowboy fan my whole life.  The haters don't bother me, and i acknowledge how easy it is to hate the Cowboys.

Talking shit to each other is part of sports, if that's your diversion in life.

7 hours ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

Honest question, why do Cowboy fans get so much shit for thinking they’re gonna win a The Super Bowl? Doesn’t every playoff team think they’re gonna win it all at this point?

because we think we can do it it with jason garrett and dak prescott. 

Edited by futureman

7 hours ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

Because of threads like this. Y'all are so starved for relevance you jump on the "we're back" train way too hard and early.

Oh God, is that what we're like as UT fans? Christ...

• Like 4

Not a shocker but we associate with 2 different types of cowboy fans. They didn't think they were gonna lose
i don’t know any that don’t expect to win every game. Usually it’s the refs fault.
Cowboys haven't done shit for 2 decades but the fans act like they are one play away always. Plus annoying as fuck

No kidding. The fans are horrible.
  • Like 1

No kidding. The fans are horrible.

And how would you describe your team, the Texan fans? The ones who really don’t give a shit to the point they sit back and let a team leave your city. The ones where 19 fans show up to see your team leave, they how much they care.

It wasn’t just the owners fault, that’s a copout. There wasn’t enough attendance or interest for anyone to stop him. If jones tried to relocate the cowboys there would be a riot.

10 hours ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

Cowboys fans get shit because they don't celebrate their team's success so much as they throw it in everyone's face.  This thread is a good example.  They love to say, "you either love us or you hate us", and they go out of their way to make it so.  And when you ask them why they think people hate the Cowboys, they'll say, with a straight face, "they're jealous!"

You want to really piss off a Cowboys fan?  Tell him you're neutral on the Cowboys and they're just another team to you, like the Chargers.  And that's honestly how I feel.  I refuse to hate the Cowboys because I refuse to give a shit about the Cowboys.

• Like 3

jealous of what?

$50 parking?

This Cowboys fan rolls his eyes at those idiots too.

Saw it some in college, but a shit-ton in the military; but the fans who bother(ed) me the most are front running sunsabitches who have zero invested in their team.  Whatever the hot team is, they had that cap or t-shirt.  New shit almost every year.  They never rolled with their teams through the valleys and anguish of craptastic campaigns.  If you don't do that, then IMHO; you damned sure don't get to revel in the glory of winning either.

I fucking hate the Eagles and Redskins, but if someone has rolled with them most of their lives and they can tell me who Wilbert Montgomery, Harold Carmichael, Joe Jacoby, or Darrell Green were; I'm a lot more likely to see credibility in their takes and opinions on the game.

Edited by slorch

And how would you describe your team, the Texan fans? The ones who really don’t give a shit to the point they sit back and let a team leave your city. The ones where 19 fans show up to see your team leave, they how much they care.

It wasn’t just the owners fault, that’s a copout. There wasn’t enough attendance or interest for anyone to stop him. If jones tried to relocate the cowboys there would be a riot.

I don’t give the first shit about the NFL. I usually watch
Like someone else said, cowboys cant seem to win gracefully. They also can’t seem to take it when someone flips that on them.

I am positive each fan base has deranged fuckers, but it’s just the Dallas fans I deal with.

2 hours ago, Mileslong said:

Arlington Cowboys just doesn't have a nice ring to it.

2 hours ago, Mileslong said:

It isn't a "copout."  The Dome was always sold-out until Bud signed the deal with Nashville.  The price for keeping the Oilers was keeping Bud Adams.  Bob Lanier, and the Houston power brokers, including Les Alexander, were convinced that Houston would get an expansion franchise almost immediately and the majority of fans were more than willing to let Adams haul ass.  It just took longer than expected.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TexArcher said:

Cowboys fans get shit because they don't celebrate their team's success so much as they throw it in everyone's face.  This thread is a good example.  They love to say, "you either love us or you hate us", and they go out of their way to make it so.  And when you ask them why they think people hate the Cowboys, they'll say, with a straight face, "they're jealous!"

You want to really piss off a Cowboys fan?  Tell him you're neutral on the Cowboys and they're just another team to you, like the Chargers.  And that's honestly how I feel.  I refuse to hate the Cowboys because I refuse to give a shit about the Cowboys.

This might be a chicken or egg argument tbh. Cowboys fans probably act this way because they get a lot of unwarranted hate. I’m a novice Cowboy/NFL fan but from my experiences with die hard Cowboys fans, they’re not any different from other die hards. 

You know, at this point, I still hate Jerry Jones, but after all the heartaches they've been suffering for the last bajillionty years, I no longer enjoy watching Cowboys fans lose. They are clearly good fans, since they've stuck with their team in spite of knowing full well what it's going to get them at the end of the year. They're going to have to win a couple of championships again before I can go back to hating them. 

26 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

You know, at this point, I still hate Jerry Jones, but after all the heartaches they've been suffering for the last bajillionty years, I no longer enjoy watching Cowboys fans lose. They are clearly good fans, since they've stuck with their team in spite of knowing full well what it's going to get them at the end of the year. They're going to have to win a couple of championships again before I can go back to hating them. 

Mmm.......nah.

I watched the game at my neighborhood pub last night which was packed w/ Cowboys fans, many of whom are my friends. Now, I was born into a life of suffering as a Vikings fan & I sure as shit don't feel any love for Dallas, but I care about my friends & don't like seeing them in misery (as several of them were last night). Even the obnoxious 'boys fans were pretty rational last night, knowing they were just being manhandled on both sides of the line. The only true asshole there was a Steelers fan who just kept going out of his way to be a fuckstick & make everyone around him miserable.

tl;dr I don't like Dallas but I like my friends & I know when to keep my mouth shut & be supportive of my pals when they've been kicked in the nuts by something as silly as a football game.