2019 CFP National Championship - Clemson vs. Alabama

satyanash

1 minute ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Not certain. They gave up 43 to Ole Miss two straight years, but still won. They gave up 45 to OU in 2013 season, and lost. They gave up 45 to UF in the SEC title game in the 1996 season. In 1970 USC scored 42 on them and beat them. That same season Ole Miss scored 48 on them, and won. In 1969 AU scored 49 to win the Iron Bowl and then Colorado scored 47 on them in the Liberty Bowl. 

That's the most I see scored on them since Sewanee beat them, 54-4, Oct. 21, 1907.

Another TD here would be historic for Clemson, and Alabama.

Then let's do it!  I'm in.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MirrOlure said:

Aggy is the big winner tonight because they’re cumulative losses to Clemson and Alabama were less less than the difference between what Alabama lost to Clemson by so Aggy is better than both!

Clemson Victory using Aggy Math =

"2018 CFP National Championship for A&M"

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Not certain. They gave up 43 to Ole Miss two straight years, but still won. They gave up 45 to OU in 2013 season, and lost. They gave up 45 to UF in the SEC title game in the 1996 season. In 1970 USC scored 42 on them and beat them. That same season Ole Miss scored 48 on them, and won. In 1969 AU scored 49 to win the Iron Bowl and then Colorado scored 47 on them in the Liberty Bowl. 

That's the most I see scored on them since Sewanee beat them, 54-4, Oct. 21, 1907.

Another TD here would be historic for Clemson, and Alabama.

Yeah, they lost to Vanderbilt 78-0 in 1906.

Vanderbilt 78, Alabama 0 in 1906
Sewanee 54, Alabama 4 in 1907
Tennessee 51, Alabama 43 in 2003

Those are the only times they've given up 50. Clemson just had a dumb and bad series, though.

Edited by Huckleberry

Georgia and Alabama's SEC defenses looked decidedly meh against real offenses. Shocked, I tell you.

As long as you field a physical defense that can run to the ball those real offenses will be just fine. Problem is OU doesn’t play defense.