Poona Ford

Machinator

On 8/21/2019 at 6:15 PM, cam4mav said:

i think its 3 years. he gon get paid

I thought that people were saying last year that it was only 2 years for UDFA.

Whatever it is, I believe that it is a year less than late round draft picks. (Again, this is based on posts on this board that are loosely lodged in my memory.)

13 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

I thought that people were saying last year that it was only 2 years for UDFA.

Whatever it is, I believe that it is a year less than late round draft picks. (Again, this is based on posts on this board that are loosely lodged in my memory.)

I can’t wait to start the #paypoona hashtag on Twitter 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's almost like the the majority of NFL teams employ simpletons that don't watch game tape or think critically in any way. And that the select few that aren't are far more consistently successful simply by taking advantage of the idiocy of their peers.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

It's almost like the the majority of NFL teams employ simpletons that don't watch game tape or think critically in any way. And that the select few that aren't are far more consistently successful simply by taking advantage of the idiocy of their peers.

Cue Mike Leach

Don't know where else I'd put this - he has another Longhorn teammate:

Meh, others may disagree but I don’t claim AC as one of ours. I heard an interview with him last year I believe which started out with him saying he’s always ready to talk about “The U” football. Interviewer asked him about “his Texas boys” and AC responded “man, no comment.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
On 10/16/2019 at 5:27 PM, spystud13 said:

Swoopes promoted to the active roster!

https://www.seahawks.com/news/seahawks-promote-tyrone-swoopes-from-practice-squad-place-ed-dickson-on-injured-

Edited by Tracer Bullet
  • Like 2

He was undrafted because of his size

Ya sorry tj but that’s simply not correct. Bevo is right. It was because of his measurables, not his body of work. It was discussed extensively prior to, during and after the draft not only on this board but by draft analysts generally. The nfl believes in measurables. What’s most shocking is that no one even took a late round flyer on him.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/22/2019 at 10:10 PM, Dbeasy said:

Ya sorry tj but that’s simply not correct. Bevo is right. It was because of his measurables, not his body of work. It was discussed extensively prior to, during and after the draft not only on this board but by draft analysts generally. The nfl believes in measurables. What’s most shocking is that no one even took a late round flyer on him.

Poona's spirit animal.  

48caf7101cb0d373720a1979b31530e2.jpg

he was undrafted due to NFL not being impressed by his body of work at Texas.  Dont get me wrong.  I was not saying he was bad at all but he wasnt start in the NFL and make impact this fast good.

Poona Ford fooled the football world into thinking Todd Orlando was a good DC. The other DT to do that was Ed Oliver.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...