Patriots @ Chiefs: AFC Championship Game

Vic Mackey

4 minutes ago, SDG said:

Why does that Apple commercial use old MacBooks with the backlit logo?  They haven’t had that for two years.  

The one with the various still shots of Mac users? They want you to think they are candids of people (many famous) using their computers over the years. Edited to add some may be real shots, but I’m sure many are staged.

Edited by Vito Andolini

So I guess i don’t understand offensive PI, I didn’t think you could call that for a blocker if the ball was caught behind the LOS. Otherwise you couldn’t run a WR screen because the other receivers engage as blockers before the ball is even thrown. Can someone explain why Dorset got called there?

4 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

So I guess i don’t understand offensive PI, I didn’t think you could call that for a blocker if the ball was caught behind the LOS. Otherwise you couldn’t run a WR screen because the other receivers engage as blockers before the ball is even thrown. Can someone explain why Dorset got called there?

I don’t think it should’ve been called since it was behind the LOS. Not that I mind, I’m rooting for Chiefs. Last thing the NFL needs is more questionable officiating 

7 minutes ago, XYZ said:

They play the indoors game at 2 and the outdoors game with 20 degrees at night, because alternating time slots. 

I've sat in that stadium in 60 degrees with the sun and got sunburned bad.  It's really stupid they did it that way, would have been much better for the fans.  

ALthough, I would guess most Chefs fans aren't feeling much about right now.