Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

Stacey Wilkins will not be deciding until the end of the season. From another site:

“I'm trying to figure out right now if I'm going to take an official to OU or not,” said Wilkins. “Right now my official visits that I have set up are with Texas on September 15th, I am going to visit Arkansas and USC this summer Arkansas June 12th and the Trojans on the 19th For my final two I'm considering OU, Florida State, West Virginia and Texas A&M.

Wish it could have been an unofficial, but at least we get to refute the nonsense they pumped into his head at college station.  Hopefully we can get him on campus more times in the future since he's so close. That Bama visit looms large.  

2 minutes ago, RabidM said:

Wish it could have been an unofficial, but at least we get to refute the nonsense they pumped into his head at college station.  Hopefully we can get him on campus more times in the future since he's so close. That Bama visit looms large.  

Agreed.  An unofficial would have been better but I ain’t going to bitch about getting him on campus. Hopefully momma came with him. 

3 minutes ago, RabidM said:

Bama will kneecap aggy and we'll swoop in on a fuckin unicorn

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Machinator said:

Could be Michael Huff's. There was some buzz about his Tesla as well a few weekends ago.

Rumor is that Michael Huff has a 10 car garage. I believe that is enough space for a Lamborghini AND a Tesla AND an F-250.

Edited by UDontKnow

Just now, UDontKnow said:

Rumor is that Michael Huff has a 10 car garage. I believe that is enough space for a Lamborghini AND a Tesla.

Wasn't Huff the guy who was driving his high school hooptie to and from the raiders stadium/practice facility everyday?