Texas recruiting notes 2019

Even if you disregard Carrington's tweet. It cant be a good sign (for aggy) that any of the their recruiting guys haven't been able to get a quote from Leal saying he's still solid. And you know they've camped out in his yard.

Fify
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, BayouBill said:

Even if you disregard Carrington's tweet. It cant be a good sign (for aggy) that any of the their recruiting guys haven't been able to get a quote from Leal saying he's still solid. And you know they've followed him to the restroom. 

Fify 

Just now, Walden Ponderer said:

I dunno. Some people always prefer aggy tears served room temperature, while others like them slightly warmed on a cool November evening. It's not a big argument, but it is an argument.

I like mine served lukewarm and dry after having been ruined beyond recognition in Terry Price's big green egg, with a side of day-old Kroger ranch style beans.

55 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

My understanding is that Carrington's tweet means we just received 7 new silent commitments.  Please confirm.

Wrong. This is how Carrington signals all of the recruits that Uncle Red's monthly paychecks are ready and that everyone should drive thier F250 into Austin and get paid.

Just now, Orange^White said:

Wrong. This is how Carrington signals all of the recruits that Uncle Red's monthly paychecks are ready and that everyone should drive thier F250 into Austin and get paid.

you obviously ain't turnt up.. your behind AF.. Lambo is the new vehicle of choice.. pay attention and stay LIT

1 hour ago, BayouBill said:

Even if you disregard Carrington's tweet. It cant be a good sign (for aggy) that any of the their recruiting guys haven't been able to get a quote from Leal saying he's still solid. And you know they've reached out.

If this is true than I would agree this should be troubling for aggy.