Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

25 minutes ago, Red Five said:

"Johnson literally trucked defenders on his touchdown scampers"

Literally? Roschon Johnson literally brought a truck on to the field and ran over defenders? Probably gonna do some jail time for that. 

He didn't know what else to do with all those F350s we've been sending him.

1 hour ago, Fud said:

What's mechanically wrong, EJ? How do you propose he fix his mechanics?

you know, I don’t think it’s as much of an accuracy issue as it is mechanical. it should also be noted that it was a bit windy and play calling from a passing standpoint was extremely conservative.  ok dude?  why don’t you consider those facts before you start 2nd-guessing a professional.  

Would someone please remind me why Burt hasn't been seeing much PT this season? Was he a bit dinged up or still had the yips?
Dinged up a bit, but i have a sneaky suspicion that was mostly cover for a late career red shirt.

Having said that, he has played this year, no idea how many games though.

Interesting offer. Any chance this kid plays anywhere but RB?

Even if it’s conditional - why give the offer now?

After reading BON - seems with attrition they may want this to be a 3 RB class.

Still need to watch his hudl - but he’s apparently gotten some big time offers in the last week and now an offer from Texas.

6 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Still need to watch his hudl - but he’s apparently gotten some big time offers in the last week and now an offer from Texas.

I don't think I'm prepared to live in a world without Tristian Houston on the roster. 

13 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Is Garrett Wilson watching this tOSU @ Michigan State barn burner on Fox? 

Geezus, that kid drank the Urban/Aaron Hernandez K2 infused Kool Aid. 

You underestimate the levels of crazy fandom that run through his veins. He is also a kid who has showed great faux-loyalty since committing by saying some really immature stuff. The fact is his brother and family in ohio will benefit from his commitment, I hope he has to live in ohio for the rest of his life. The place is absolute misery from now through May.

Edited by Goodman

1 minute ago, TexasFan21 said:

Higgins wants to enroll early, but Stanford doesn't have early enrollment. 

A source close to Cain believes Texas is the logical choice. I think Spock is his uncle. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

I seriously doubt it'll be a three RB class 

6 minutes ago, George Clooney said:

Oh okay, I guess I was just expecting more.

It's Fong. Every positive sentence he writes on Texas is excruciatingly painful. 

He's the more accurate version of Mike Farell. 

Obligatory GEABODs Mike Farrell post. 

Edited by billfromlaketravis

1 hour ago, Goodman said:

You underestimate the levels of crazy fandom that run through his veins. He is also a kid who has showed great faux-loyalty since committing by saying some really immature stuff. The fact is his brother and family in ohio will benefit from his commitment, I hope he has to live in ohio for the rest of his life. The place is absolute misery. from now through May.

FIFY

• Like 1

On 11/8/2018 at 6:58 PM, closetojumping said:

rabble rabble rabble.

invective rabble rabble.

lulz, god damn you are easy, ctj...you nut.  you exceeded my hopes when i left that crumb out there for you.

also, major props for the exceptional troll in your post.  calling someone out for a "weak and baseless take" while citing alabama's success in the same post...that's some next level meta shit right there. 

i do however take exception to the lumping in of machinator with guys like "beast texan" (lol) and" irishtexan" in my calling the board overly emotional.  he is one of the few reasonable adults remaining on the board.  he was capable of replying to my posts and disagreeing with my opinions implying that the staff's emphasis on wr recruiting at this point was too high and dl was too low and that all available, marginal scholarships for gt's should go to potential dl or ol transfers given our dearth there in roster and recruiting without telling me to fuck myself, clean the shit out of my brain, fuck off, calling me whiny, calling me retarded, etc... entirely unprovoked.  when referring to the emotional side of the board that has unfortunately and inexplicably adopted your invective and petulant lunatic modus operandi in discussing recruiting, i did not intend to include him.  kinder, gentler.