Texas recruiting notes 2019

3 hours ago, jdhorn92 said:

What in the hell did I just read in the top two paragraphs?  Bru told him that he made his decison and that he informed the respective two staffs. Ok i get that part.  BUT, then he proceeds to write the exact fucking opposite, basically implying he doesn't believe the kid. A kid who by all accounts is as straight up as they come.

He basically just said the EV of crystal ball points doesn't make it worth changing his pick in case it's right. 

Adding Lakia Henry to this LB class would be amazing.  Henry, Johnson, and Floyd would be a force to be reckoned with.

According to TFB: he’s visiting Texas on the 19th but Arky feels confident here. Let Gary Johnson sit him down and have a word.

Edit: impossible to be the machine.

Look the reason the Bru thing won't stop is that it's stupid to go to USC. Both from an on the field perspective, and from a development perspective, Texas is obviously superior. And of course we'll win more games than them too, but even that's off topic. This is a business decision, if he wants to play in the NFL. 5* players have over a 50% chance, and a WR with his talent is probably higher than that. So it's a three year decision about getting the most money.

I know it's about personal relationships but if your fam is telling you to go to USC they're selfish assholes.

3 hours ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

he's always said he would announce at this all-star game. why are you upset he's sticking to that plan...he's worked his tail off to have his moment in the sun, quit acting like a scorned bitch.

the entire recruitnik world is driven by drama. you love it. you need it. and yet, you bitch about it. what the fuck is wrong with you? 

I wasn't bitching, but anyone who thinks Bru isn't manufacturing drama and promoting his announcement is regarded.  Not criticizing, just stating facts.  If Bru didn't want drama, there wouldn't be any.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Not sure who - but one of the guys here mentioned we’ve been in contact with that CamRon kid. 3 star - committed to Tech I think.

Cam'Ron Johnson isn't committed as far as I can tell. Tech does have the CB edge, but we haven't offered as far as I know.