2019 SOTU game thread

zork

Just now, plimon said:
2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:
Gotta tell ya, the incredulous reaction to his North Korea lies, even by his own party, cracked me up.
And the USA chants...we’re a fucking joke. We’re a goddamned banana republic clownshow.

This! I was half expecting an SEC-SEC chant to break out.

That'd be fine as long as it is done mockingly.

I see no reason to be hatin' on New Orleans tonight man.

I didn’t say “banana republic clownshow with delicious food that I love very much,” did I? No, I did not. This motherfucker eats his steak well done with ketchup. Don’t insult the delightful bassackwards corruption and smiling approach to the deliciousness of life of NOLA, my good man.
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Gotta tell ya, the incredulous reaction to his North Korea lies, even by his own party, cracked me up.
And the USA chants...we’re a fucking joke. We’re a goddamned banana republic clownshow.

As soon as the North Korea propaganda started I was out. Screw every single person still supporting him right now. You absolutely deserve to be left behind to wallow in your sorrows and economic misery that has already started

Just now, hayden_horn said:

we are way off the fucking beaten path here.

i love concentration camp liberation stories as much as anyone, but what does this have to do with the state of our union?

Its irrelevant but it makes for good TV.