Game 28: Texas at Baylor, ESPN2, 8 PM

Machinator

1 minute ago, Party_Taco said:

Just unreal officiating down the stretch... complete garbage.

I’m so ready for the Shaka experiment to be over. Good coaching never lets this game get under 10.

Shaka is not respected by Refs.  He just knows how to piss them off early in 2nd Half with his whining , then his team gets screwed late in the game.

It's happened too many times at Texas....

0077d520a46f4050e35ff9dcced11e5b.jpg

How

In

The

Fuck

Did

We

Lose

?

Im livid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, just a 13 FT attempt disparity when we were the only ones in the Bonus in the second half... that’s bad coaching and questionable officiating in a single stat.

Inexcusable loss... I’ve seen pickup teams with better coaching.

12 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

Fucking bullshit foul call was difference in the game

blowing a 19 point lead was the difference in the game. that egregious call is unfortunately par for the course when playing on the road in CBB, but the game never should have gotten that close. We blew it. 

11 minutes ago, goatsaag said:

Texas legitimately won this game after trying so hard to give it away and then got robbed by that awful foul call

That call before the half that gave them 3 free throws when Mason did a mid air drill team high kick to draw a call was pretty bad too

Oh, just a 13 FT attempt disparity when we were the only ones in the Bonus in the second half... that’s bad coaching and questionable officiating in a single stat.

Inexcusable loss... I’ve seen pickup teams with better coaching.

19-10 deficit in offensive rebounds; get one more in any number of spots and Texas wins

1 minute ago, Gut Wagon said:

I’ve never seen a college team rebound that poorly for that long a stretch. If I hadn’t actually watched it happen, I’d have said the scorekeeper falsified the stats. 

Smart makes every other coach in the league look like Gregg Popovich. 

As much as people like to give him crap, DO has been one of our better players all year and is by far our best rebounder. We definitely missed him tonight, even if Hepa hit a few threes.