How Fox News works

retread

1 hour ago, henrygandorf said:

The smallness and pettiness of Fox News, the right, and republicans knows no bottom.

Talk about being a little bitch.

Edited by Dnaguy

1 minute ago, Born to Run said:

More proof Republicans hate everything that is wildly popular for no reason other than to be contrarian. Some form of legal abortion, access to healthcare, football, Taylor Swift.

"If it weren't fer that dern Taylor Swift, all are kids would be knee-deep in Jeazuss and shit"  or something

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Born to Run said:

More proof Republicans hate everything that is wildly popular for no reason other than to be contrarian. Some form of legal abortion, access to healthcare, football, Taylor Swift.

being contrarian would be a reason, but that's not why they're doing it. 

they support the right.  the right's issues suck shit.  therefore, they support issues that suck shit.

it's a high school popularity contest and they're stuck with the nerd.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

Horrible horrible people

Well if he wants to make the military a wee bit whiter, he's welcome to go see if he can pass the background screening.

EDIT: Hell, didn't even read the Maria part. Just saw the big lunkhead on screen. Forget it, I'm rolling.

Edited by RDCanecutter

3 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

being contrarian would be a reason, but that's not why they're doing it. 

they support the right.  the right's issues suck shit.  therefore, they support issues that suck shit.

it's a high school popularity contest and they're stuck with the nerd.

nah. they aren't stuck with the nerd. the nerd understands the role of student government. they are stuck with the gaslighting jock asshole who promises a coke machine in the cafeteria. 

• Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

nah. they aren't stuck with the nerd. the nerd understands the role of student government. they are stuck with the gaslighting jock asshole who promises a coke machine in the cafeteria. 

you kinda missed the metaphor. 

4 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

dammit joe. 

Dark Brandon out there drowning us Biden Bros in puss and the lib ladies are frustrated as hell.

Damn, Fox really has the zeitgeist summed up there.

Best go and change my waders as I’m on pair number 3 here and I realize that ‘waterproof’ is a loosely used term. 

Im up to my eyeballs in MILF, GILF, sugar babies, hookups, and friends with benefits.

Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

• Haha 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

On 1/30/2024 at 12:33 PM, safe sex said:

Can't wait for Fox to get sued for shit Watters says. Only a matter of time

On 1/30/2024 at 7:49 PM, Francisco 2.0 said:

Tucker was dangerous. Watters is a buffoon. He's the GQP Don Lemon turned up to 11.

On 1/30/2024 at 9:41 PM, tx 3 putt said:

Horrible horrible people

If the US military didn't let AA's join the armed services, these three AA servicemen/women wouldn't have been killed last week. Checkmate, birches.

Edited by C-Man

The chryon at the gym this morning when talking about the airstrikes:

"Biden waited more than a week before striking back"

4 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

The chryon at the gym this morning when talking about the airstrikes:

"Biden waited more than a week before striking back"

It never occurred to them that we sometimes announce strikes in advance to see if anybody gets spooked and tries to move stuff we may not have known about, thereby allowing us to see them move it.  

• Hook 'Em 2

14 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

It never occurred to them that we sometimes announce strikes in advance to see if anybody gets spooked and tries to move stuff we may not have known about, thereby allowing us to see them move it.  

Like Fabio, Rob Schneider or Tyus would know that. 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Wattets is a complete idiot 

No, his audience are idiots.  He/his staff probably know full well that Taylor Swift had her first big hit back in 2006 or 2007. Hell, I’m not a fan of hers and even I knew she was big in country music back in the late 2000s.

• Hook 'Em 1