2019 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

4 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

On base four times yesterday, two homers today but Hinch thought it was a good idea to pull him last night.

What a managerial brain cramp. Forget “strategy”...sometimes you just might have to leave your best offensive weapon in the game. Especially a game in which you can’t score jack. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jshep34 said:

First pitch thrown out tonight at round rock. Kid has crossed off many things on my bucket list all ready at the age of 6. Just really humbled by everything he has done and the friends we have made along the way8bd4b0396f96061297f5d4c54ed0110d.jpgeac9caf6f21043d6b15c665ea17d0083.jpg8527d9e4bb1d7c5fd695699aeeb5e9fa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I’ve been on this site and Shaggy going back a long time, I’ve loved seeing his experiences but I’ve missed the back story, could you fill me in?  

I’ve been on this site and Shaggy going back a long time, I’ve loved seeing his experiences but I’ve missed the back story, could you fill me in?  
Backstory, started in 2016 he did kids take the field and took off down baseline dressed in ut hat and shirt. He was 3 at the time. Was interviewed by gf in September. Since then they have become great friends. He has taken field during world series, held the world series trophy and ring, countless autographs and girlfriends. Been thru UT locker room, weight room, met coach Herman.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bull Horn said:

Well, glad this team isn’t peaking too soon.

But enough of this horrible baseball, please.

We peaked last Saturday.  We don’t have to play that good to win it all, but we won’t play another game as good as that one the rest of the season.  Hell, we may not play another one that good for the rest of franchise history.