2019 NBA Playoffs Thread

Vic Mackey

11 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

...712ff7186d3c978b04a00cd1cee992fb.jpg

For a dude that goes around calling people aggy, you are aggy as fuck. Like Manziel on a coke bender aggy.  You seem to hate Houston more than you like Dallas. But what do you have going for you there, really?  You know where Dallas really loses to Houston?  Thick Mexican girls.  There are 10 in Houston for every one in Dallas. Maybe more.  All y'all got are shrill old Okie white girls like Kristen Chenoweth.  You are in the wrong city.

Edited by FondrenRoad

For a dude that goes around calling people aggy, you are aggy as fuck. Like Manziel on a coke bender aggy.  You seem to hate Houston more than you like Dallas. But what do you have going for you there, really?  You know where Dallas really loses to Houston?  Thick Mexican girls.  There are 10 in Houston for every one in Dallas. Maybe more.  All y'all got are shrill old Okie white girls like Kristen Chenoweth.  You are in the wrong city.
This post is pretty Aggy.

9 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
13 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Read more  

This post is pretty Aggy.

Nah. Yours was. You went and looked up a negative pic of a player on a team that isn't even playing your team because you are an anti-fan.  That's aggy through and through.  You are basically posting the equivalent of radio and colt mccry memes. 

I don't even know who plays for your teams. Any of them. Don't care. Your city's women suck though.  Worst of any large city in America.  Really, you'd like Houston better.

7 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

I simply posted a pic of his injury as I did about Curry's. But like a true Aggy, you get emotional about it and ramble on incoherently off subject.

Nah. You're a fucking little whiny bitch that starts shit like the Astros Rangers thread of hate. This ain't your first aggy rodeo. You're the lead yell leader. 

Just now, MNLonghornFUKM said:
8 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:
Lot of assumptions you are making there. 

You an old black man?

I didn't say your assumptions were wrong. Just said you made a lot of them. 

Edited by FondrenRoad
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Draymond Green has really stepped up his production in the playoffs.  I agree that his antics get old, and that Durant is the playoff MVP, but I'm not sure the Warriors would be winning without him.  Dude is averaging close to a triple double in the playoffs on pretty solid efficiency (close to the best in his career).  His interior passing is fantastic.

Regular Season:  7.4 pts, 7.3 reb, 6.9 ast, 1.4 stl, 1.1 blk, 54.9% FG, 12.9 PER

Playoffs To Date: 12.6 pts, 8.5 reb, 7.9 ast, 1.1 stl, 1.5 blk, 64.5% FG, 17.1 PER

Draymond Green has really stepped up his production in the playoffs.  I agree that his antics get old, and that Durant is the playoff MVP, but I'm not sure the Warriors would be winning without him.  Dude is averaging close to a triple double in the playoffs on pretty solid efficiency (close to the best in his career).  His interior passing is fantastic.
Regular Season:  7.4 pts, 7.3 reb, 6.9 ast, 1.4 stl, 1.1 blk, 54.9% FG, 12.9 PER
Playoffs To Date: 12.6 pts, 8.5 reb, 7.9 ast, 1.1 stl, 1.5 blk, 64.5% FG, 17.1 PER

And his defense has been ridiculous. I really bought into the notion that he was washed, and maybe this is his last stand, but he has been excellent. Still annoying as hell, although with CP3 on the court that particular bar is set high.

10 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

My favorite part of this message board is middle aged white men name calling and shit talking about a professional sport. Nobody wins besides us onlookers

I like how the nutjobs tie their identities to sports teams, and assume the same of the remaining 7 billion people on earth.

"Well, uh, your mother smells and some professional team that you aren't employed by, underperformed last year!   GOT EM!!!!"

2 hours ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

I had just assumed 90% of surly was teenage boys pretending to be middle age white dudes.

Actually, this site is full of hot young chicks seeking refuge from instagram

several weeks ago, Vegas gave Boston & Philly the best odds to win the East. Vegas smart. 
It's easy. Look at the roster. In 7 game series, the best players should win.
PHI and BOS have the best starting 5 that isn't GSW. Any of them could win it all if GSW has an injury to one of their all star /MVP level players.

Kyle Lowry in the playoffs is a bum as usual. Kawhi seemed defeated last night at the podium.
He'll be in LA for sure after this playoff run ends. Do the clippers have room for him? He and Lou Williams would be a pretty formidable tandem and having a dog like Beverly next to him...plus some decent youngs.

Way more intriguing than 35 yr old led lebrons lakers.

1 minute ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

He'll be in LA for sure after this playoff run ends. Do the clippers have room for him? He and Lou Williams would be a pretty formidable tandem and having a dog like Beverly next to him...plus some decent youngs.

3 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Kyle Lowry in the playoffs is a bum as usual. Kawhi seemed defeated last night at the podium.

He's simply terrible in the playoffs, it's really strange.

2 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

For sure?  And yes the Clippers have room for him.  Other than Gallo and the ridiculous Lou Williams contract, they have very little on the books.  They'd like to get two max guys although not sure who would come to play with Kawhi, if he indeed goes there.  Clippers would probably look a lot like the Raptors if they don't get another star, however I think a lot of GM's are hoping the Warriors break up thereby making the West wide open.

25 minutes ago, Kermit said:

Of people in this world who I absolutely have zero sympathy for, Kawhi Anthony Leonard is at the top of the list. Fuck that goldbricking asshole. 

This is the correct answer.

On 4/30/2019 at 9:25 PM, MNLonghornFUKM said:
On 4/30/2019 at 9:17 PM, FondrenRoad said:
Lot of assumptions you are making there. 

You an old black man?

I love how shocking it is when y’all find out someone might be black lol. I’m just picturing you sitting at your computer like “wait....what?!”

1 hour ago, Goo Punch said:

Saying, "I am a genius at _____" is generally a sign that you are in fact not a genius at whatever subject you may be referring to.

In this case, being one of the best 3-4 point guards on this planet would probably qualify him as a genius by some definition.