2019 NBA Playoffs Thread

Vic Mackey

Theres 5 guys out there. Pro basketball players all paid millions.

Situational, or even common sense awareness among all 5 is the worst you can get. Not a single one of them thought about being down 4 and even getting a stop, the chances of getting  a 4 point play under 4 seconds is less than .001%

How all 5 guys not knew what to do about something thats probably taught in Jr High when they start keeping score/time...inexcuseable. Pop couldve been waving his arm to get up  and foul...and maybe he was in shock by the dumbfuckery that he just gave up

Edited by MNLonghornFUKM

3 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Situational, or even common sense awareness among all 5 is the worst you can get. Not a single one of them thought about being down 4 and even getting a stop, the chances of getting  a 4 point play under 4 seconds is less than .001%

How all 5 guys not knew what to do about something thats probably taught in Jr High when they start keeping score/time...inexcuseable. Pop couldve been waving his arm to get up  and foul...and maybe he was in shock by the dumbfuckery that he just gave up

seriously.  how a pro basketball player would need their coach to tell them to foul in that situation is beyond me.  i'm 4 beers in and was half paying attention and even i was shocked when they didn't immediately foul joker on the rebound.

14 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I think it was either Derozan or Gay, but whoever was in the lower right corner of the tv was pointing to go foul. However he didn't want to leave his man to do it. 

Edited by Catdaddyhorn

26 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I tend to agree with you.  Just one of these guys has played more basketball than everyone on Surly cumulatively.  They should know what to do.  Then again, this is a coaching staff that benched Tim Duncan in a Finals game (twice) when we needed one rebound to win a championship.

6 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I just looked at the game stats for Houston in game 1 v Warriors. Is it normal this season for Houston to shoot 20 more 3s per game than 2s?

5 hours ago, tbone_ said:

Also, do the rockets ever do anything besides the Hardin iso on offense?

This y’alls first time ever watching Houston play basketball, or what lol?