What We Do In The Shadows (Show)

dogbreath

1 hour ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Maybe Nadja becomes pregnant and The Guide puts the doll's soul into the new baby.  Can vampires get pregnant? 

Also begs the question, how do vampires get boners if they have no blood flow? Every vampire show these days include how much they like to suck and fuck all the time. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, 'stache said:

Also begs the question, how do vampires get boners if they have no blood flow? Every vampire show these days include how much they like to suck and fuck all the time. 

They yell “boner!” and it happens. 

Thanks for picking up on that and ignoring the undead, blood drinking, hypnotizing, bat shapeshifting part of vampirism. 

I don't get how energy vampires are able to feed off of other energy vampires? Why was Colin affected by them? At least he acknowledged their superior boringness. 

This was kind of a weak story.

Lazlo on the other hand was awesome as usual. "I'm a master gardener. I can fashion any tree or bush into a vulva".  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Deej said:

Did you miss last week?

i saw last week.  the stuff with nadja and the doll gets real old to me.  maybe i'm in the minority.  i prefer laszlo and colin robinson with some nandor thrown in for hilarity.

the doll didn't need to carry over into this season.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, henrygandorf said:

everything he did and said from his island garb to his f-f-f-f-fuck off speech was brilliant.

You could put Matt Berry in anything and let him ad lib and it would be gold. That voice is magic. 

• Hook 'Em 1

51 minutes ago, Deej said:

You could put Matt Berry in anything and let him ad lib and it would be gold. That voice is magic. 

I first came across him almost 20 years ago in Garth Marenghi's Darkplace and recognize the magic of The Voice.  At the time, I wondered if it was dubbed, because it just didn't seem to match him for whatever reason.

I don’t love Kristen Schaal in this show but I… was very on board when it became clear that the vampires were going to do the news and I physically lost it when it cut to weather and she was feeding on the weather girl in the corner.

I still want to know what comes after step 2. This season has been all cylinders, another solid episode.

Edited by Celery Man
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5