Rimbo

Rick Beato's YouTube channel is a must-subscribe

I started watching his channel after I saw his "what makes this song great" video on 'Closer to the Heart.' I love that series and have enjoyed every video, even if I didn't really know (or like) the song.
The rest of his content is hit or miss for me. Some of the theory is over my head but I have enjoyed his Top Intros and other series a lot. Definitely highly recommended.

Best channel out there.  Great dude, and knows his shit.

One of my favorites from “WMTSG,” is Boston’s “Hitch a ride.”

That song  has always been a favorite, but I never knew it was that intricate.

15 hours ago, Rip76 said:

That song  has always been a favorite, but I never knew it was that intricate.

It's a Boston song.  That means it's complicated.  

I just found this channel last week, linked from another message board to his "What Makes This Song So Great" for xtc's "Mayor of Simpleton".  I agree, this is crack, have been binging all afternoon.  I like the music theory videos, gonna send those to my son, been trying to teach him some classic country songs, and he doesn't get it when I just tell him I, IV, V, II, etc....

The dude who is sometimes on there (Dave Onorato) works on my guitars.  He also builds his own guitars.  In fact, I'm dropping off my new 339 there on Thursday.  Always fun to stop by his house and see what he has to play with.