Machinator

Mo Bamba

Wow.  Way to go Mo.  13 points and 7 boards (4 on the offensive glass) and 2 blocks in only 25 minutes.  Pretty filthy debut for the young man.  He's gonna make a lot of friends on the team cleaning up garbage shots on the glass like they were.  It's not all enough to make me watch an NBA game but a stellar start to what will hopefully be a long and prolific career for the Longhorn.  

I would love to see a poster of the current Texas NBA bigs: Aldridge, Bamba, Allen, Thompson and Turner.

Then another poster of the current guards and small forwards:Durant, Bradley, Augustin, Tucker and Joseph.

Then a poster of all the olds: Ford, Thompson, Evans, Moore, etc.

Please give me this for Xmas.

currently seeing that the magic are offering vucevic 4/$90 which may be enough to keep him. if vucevic stays, do the magic deal mo? 

On 6/28/2019 at 5:47 PM, Henry Hill said:

currently seeing that the magic are offering vucevic 4/$90 which may be enough to keep him. if vucevic stays, do the magic deal mo? 

I'd woudn't say never because almost anyone is expendable for the right price, but I think the Magic still see Mo as a building block for the future who still needs to grow and develop. Remember he lost time to injury last season.

On 6/28/2019 at 6:47 PM, Henry Hill said:

Heck no!    Bamba still doesnt look ready to be a full time starter.   Let him back up Vuc and play with him a little.  When the time comes and Mo is ready then you trade Vuc