2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

30 minutes ago, Storm the Field said:

The NY polling nerds are disagreeing again:

Nate gets in the extra shot at CNN's battleground numbers.

In other polling news, Trump's hard to believe uptick in Reuters/Ipsos last week completely vanished. 

59 minutes ago, thrillhammer said:

isnt that exactly what happened to clinton?  she won the national vote but lost the battleground states?

Winning popular vote by 2%, but losing key battlegrounds by 1%, and ultimately losing electoral college is clearly feasible.

Winning popular vote by 6%, and losing electoral college is nearly impossible as it is. Winning pop vote by 6% but losing key battlegrounds by an equal or greater % is completely out of the realm of possibility.

isnt that exactly what happened to clinton?  she won the national vote but lost the battleground states?
Yeah it doesn't add up. If you were winning by 6 nationally but down by 7 in those states you'd have to be up literally 100 to 0 in hard blue states or ahead in a bunch of hard red states to make up that margin.

Winning the national popular vote by by 2 and being essentially tied in the swing states makes a lot more sense.

12 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

lol So, who’s responsible for bringing in Darth Rove for an intervention?

I didn't realize how hard Pascale was grifting until I looked up what Schmidt referenced about the cars and houses.  Learned at the feet over the master.

The beauty of Trump's mishandling of the crisis is that it focuses things on Biden's strength:  a sense of humanity and fundamental decency and the elusive quality of leadership.

Before the primaries were decided, I was torn over the notion of great policies and perhaps fewer "intangible" qualities (Warren, Sanders) vs. great "personalities" and vague policies (Biden, Buttigieg).  Since we're stuck with the latter, it's nice that things are shaping up this way.

1 hour ago, Message Board User said:

The “ too old” stuff isn’t going to stick like it did in 2008. Sarah Palin helped that theory quite a bit too with her incompetence. She didn’t even know who our allies in world war 2 were.

you need a candidate who looks youthful on the other side. Trump looks like your average guy in his 70’s.

the too old stuff worked for Obama in 2008 because Obama was this young fresh faced candidate while mccain walked around his town halls like a rotting corpse. 

In general, you need someone who looks very old and someone who looks like JFK for this approach to actually work.

Edited by Voldemort86

2 hours ago, TexLonghorn said:

Conservative reply :

BETTER THEN SOME LIBERAL DEMOCRAT WHO WILL RAISE MY TAXES AND TAKE FOOD OFF MY FAMILIES TABLE.  BLAH BLAH ABORTION.

FAKE NEWS. SCIENCE IS WRONG. BLIZZARDS HAPPENED IN NEW YORK LAST WEEK. NO GLOBAL WARMING. 

DEMOCRATS ARE TRYING TO KEEP THE ECONOMY DOWN TO GET TRUMP.

man......talking like one of them really does lower your IQ. Don’t try it....lol

1 hour ago, Message Board User said:

In 2016 Trump won Texas by 9.

in 2020, with more olds gone in the rural parts of the state and Texans getting a chance to see how crazy and psychotic trump is, im hoping the margin is trump by 5 or less.

i still think there’s no possible way Biden and the democrats win texas. 2024 is probably the first year it can happen.

1 minute ago, Voldemort86 said:

Georgia and Texas shouldn’t be needed this cycle. I just hope they continue to trend in the right direction.

all eyes on Arizona tho.

Yeah, in a world with finite resources, is Georgia worth it (knowing that if Georgia flips, Biden has already made it to 270 with ease)?

On the other hand, we learned from the primary that Biden doesn't have to spend money to win, so....

37 minutes ago, Snake Diggity said:

WI, MI, PA, OH are going to decide the election.  Biden needs to win 3 of those 4.

He wins AZ it’s over.  I think he is the heavy favorite in MI and PA.  Probably has the edge in WI also.  Fuck OH, they can eat shit and like it.  Worthless fucking state just like its broke ass neighbor to the south, KY.

• Like 1

Guest Lobo

Highest bidder?  You arrogant ass.  I’d sell Florida for 65 cents on the dollar to anyone with a 560 credit score.  

3 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Fuck OH, they can eat shit and like it.  Worthless fucking state just like its broke ass neighbor to the south, KY.

Sir, I was born in Ohio, and let me tell you, Ohio is slightly better than Kentucky and clearly better than West Virginia.  So there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

Still puzzled by the consensus on here to write off Florida.

Florida is the ultimate cock tease.

they’re the rare 10/10 women with a perfect face, nice tits, and a tight pussy to boot.

Florida spends the whole cycle telling democrats what they want to hear in the polling. Democrats get confident and brag to their friends.

on election night, Florida is naked and about to slide on top of the Democrats penis then the GOP kicks in there amazing Get out the vote operation and makes up 4-5 points nobody saw coming.

Florida fucked Obama twice, but every other democrat has been unable to hit it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snake Diggity said:

WI, MI, PA, OH are going to decide the election.  Biden needs to win 3 of those 4.

PA, FL, and AZ actually.  I wouldn't worry about OH and MI is trending pretty well.  If they get all three of those with Michigan it's going to be a big win.  If Biden somehow gets a NC and/or WI then it's a landslide.