Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

Shit, $86K is a good pet-sitting job if you can land it:

Statesman:

Cronk's FY '22 budget proposal calls for $65.2 million in spending on homelessness services. That's in addition to $106 million in federal funding going to that same purpose.

A proposal from Kelly would fund a position that would assist people experiencing homelessness by providing services to their pets. That position already exists, but the grant money that funded it for the past three years is nearly depleted. Kelly said the position would pay $85,595 (full-time) or $42,213 (part-time).

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/2021/08/11/police-funding-homeless-spending-vaccination-bonuses-headline-austin-budget-discussions/5546802001/

I would assume that's for an actual veterinarian, so maybe she's got an aggy friend she's trying to setup.
The fine print will include applicants of Harvard Extension school with a background in disaster science and a minor in gargling Lance Armstrong's ball. Pretty select group.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

On 8/10/2021 at 11:06 AM, atomheartbevo said:

She really should have taken this photo, slapped the words "Forged of a Fitter Lump" on it, and used it as the cover of her autobiography.

The cropped the photo to keep you from seeing some Proud Boys raw dogging her from behind. 

On 8/11/2021 at 10:14 AM, atomheartbevo said:

I would assume that's for an actual veterinarian, so maybe she's got an aggy friend she's trying to setup.

I'm guessing it'll be for her doctor friend who lost his license or some shit? 

13 minutes ago, sidis said:

what in the world is going on with that convo?

that conversation is astoundingly non-specific on what the issue they are brawling over is...

yeah...i have no idea what they are fighting about. but that dude sounds like an asshole. 

1 hour ago, Eskimohorn said:

Burning bridges. Can see her getting primaried. Nevertheless, she’s not doing anything too crazy and is behaving like she wants to stay in the position.

She's not getting primaried. Mackowiak is much easier to replace than she is.  

She's got friends in high places, much higher than Mackowiak.  She has picked the right sides (publicly I might add) at the state level in various turf wars, and hangs out with the right people.

I still don't know how she is threading the needle, but she is doing it.  She's finally found something she is competent at.  

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

She set him up !!!!

she take his spot and a state wide office is next 

She doesn't need his spot to make a run at a higher office (and I think she is definitely planning that).

But I could see him as being an obstacle since it sounds like he does take credit for what she's been doing.

20 minutes ago, Eskimohorn said:

She’ll be flanked

Nope.  County chair ain't shit.  Lest we forget, this guy was Mackowiak's predecessor.

https://www.austinchronicle.com/daily/news/2016-08-22/travis-county-republican-chairman-morrow-to-protest-trump/

He needs people like her to ride on their coattails more than she needs him, and FL knows it.

1 hour ago, Samson's Wig said:

I'm trying to wrap my head around the level of douchebaggery required to make fitlump seem like the decent human being in the conversation (relatively speaking).  And two of them managed to do it!

Imagine how awesome it would have been if she tangled with Rob Morrow.

All we would have needed was Romeo Rose to enter the mix.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Imagine how awesome it would have been if she tangled with Rob Morrow.

Now, why would Mackenzie Kelly, a Juilliard Academy-trained public policy expert, be mixed up with the guy from "Northern Exposure"?