Jump to content

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

 

 


Married to a cop.

76dfff29934545d91d7dc4b3ec6b8ade.jpg

And now unemployed.

0e503f67ee612d210ed44520d3d67e0b.jpg

 

Absolutely horrifying and enraging, but unfortunately not surprising. There is a lot of sympathy for cops and "status quo above everything" among all genders of older white nurses. It's really fucking gross, and I hate it, but thankfully it's starting to thin out at a pretty decent rate. Some in younger nurses, too, but it's not nearly as prevalent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

 

 

YES!!! I... I couldn't have conceptualized a better video than this. Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YES!!! I... I couldn't have conceptualized a better video than this. Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. 

And the streets have picked it up.


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Karen is getting seriously overused.

It's not really funny applied to the straight-up in your face racist or general-purpose lunatic. 

It's "funny" when an entitled white bitch accidentally reveals her racism.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's the point. The common denominator in all of these are the absolute certainty that her opinion is above reproach. Whether it's racist or insane or flat out wrong is immaterial. No one is telling her she has to open her mouth. All they have to do to avoid the repercussions is shut up, but that's the one thing that their overwhelming sense of entitlement will not abide. 

There is a reason I put the thread in CR and here it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 6/15/2020 at 11:15 AM, tx 3 putt said:

Has any of these incidents ever worked out in a Karen’s favor ?

Before cell phone cameras they were undefeated...pussy and all. 

Edited by ChiTownDoc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like North Hollywood Karen may have been instigating this whole thing

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NWBuck said:

Looks like North Hollywood Karen may have been instigating this whole thing

 

Some people have way too much fucking time on their hands.  I'm sure her husband was off getting a blow job somewhere so this bitch hatched this genius plan.  You got us all!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

9 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

That's the point. The common denominator in all of these are the absolute certainty that her opinion is above reproach. Whether it's racist or insane or flat out wrong is immaterial. No one is telling her she has to open her mouth. All they have to do to avoid the repercussions is shut up, but that's the one thing that their overwhelming sense of entitlement will not abide. 

There is a reason I put the thread in CR and here it is.

Really? That's crazy talk. Seriously. On one hand you have people who can't help themselves and on the other...you don't. We are entering Witch Hunt Moral Panic territory when we lump the insane in with the guilty. 

 

13 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Does “ago back to Oakland” lady have on a Longhorn cap?

c93aafabcb068528de7164dab67ea3a8.jpg
01d8a718e3ba06f5011ab5654e8f75e6.jpg

Black jerseys for the D! Um, actually I am gonna run with that being a saw em' off ag hat. Joking...But no true Horn reps without burnt orange, even if they are going racist commando. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its really unclear why some folks get bent out of shape over what and what isn’t a Karen. Chill and watch this

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

 

Really? That's crazy talk. Seriously. On one hand you have people who can't help themselves and on the other...you don't. We are entering Witch Hunt Moral Panic territory when we lump the insane in with the guilty. 

 

Black jerseys for the D! Um, actually I am gonna run with that being a saw em' off ag hat. Joking...But no true Horn reps without burnt orange, even if they are going racist commando. 

Yeah, I was referring to people who are bipolar, schizophrenic, or addicts or some combination thereof and just happen to be going off on a PoC.  There seem to be quite a number of them represented here among the entitled and racist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

What’s a male Karen called?

 

She can only eat fajitas with shredded cheese? What?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, trauma babe said:

She can only eat fajitas with shredded cheese? What?

That’s just wrong.  I see queso on that table, much better than shredded cheese.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, trauma babe said:

She can only eat fajitas with shredded cheese? What?

As a nurse I’m surprised you haven’t heard of the second leading cause of asking to speak with the manager.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Parliament said:

Not sure which thread to put this. Old Karens with dementia.
 

Man, del Boca Vista really turned to shit after Morty was impeached.  

This thread also makes me wonder, how many men don't even know that they're married to a Karen?  Statistically speaking, at least 50% of married American men are betrothed to an average to below average looking woman, who is statistically overweight, and acts like a complete bitch at least 51% of the time.  I Feel sorry for the poor bastards.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Yeah, I was referring to people who are bipolar, schizophrenic, or addicts or some combination thereof and just happen to be going off on a PoC.  There seem to be quite a number of them represented here among the entitled and racist.

What are we supposed to do with them? The first one posted here was allegedly off her meds. Does that absolve her? 

Let her be as racist and crazy as she wants to be? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

What are we supposed to do with them? The first one posted here was allegedly off her meds. Does that absolve her? 

Let her be as racist and crazy as she wants to be? 

 

I don't know, but it's less amusing to scoff at and scorn the mentally ill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

16 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I don't know, but it's less amusing to scoff at and scorn the mentally ill.

The fuck are we supposed to be able to distinguish between Trump supporters and the mentally ill?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HenryJames said:

What’s a male Karen called?

 

JFC!!! Is there no god??!?!?!!!? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I don't know, but it's less amusing to scoff at and scorn the mentally ill.

I don't know about that. The narcissist is blissfully unaware that they are mentally disabled. It's the rest of us that are messed up. I'm not going to make fun of the quietly detached person with their bags of stuff. That's sad. The loudmouth that has to insert themselves in a situation gets it with full vigor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The responses to that tweet really made my night and morning. This ridiculous call out culture for innocuous "wrongs" needs to come to a close. He thought putting MiCo on blast would get him something. Instead, he made his wife look like a toddler and is trending on Twitter for all the wrong reasons. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, mdmost said:

The responses to that tweet really made my night and morning. This ridiculous call out culture for innocuous "wrongs" needs to come to a close. He thought putting MiCo on blast would get him something. Instead, he made his wife look like a toddler and is trending on Twitter for all the wrong reasons. 

Why? Then we wouldn't get this nice entertainment. I think these people need to keep it up and we need to make fun of them as much as possible. 

Coincidentally that Mi Cocina in Allen is the only place I've sat down at since March 12. Back in May during the partial opening we met a friend there at 10 pm when there was no one there and only on the patio for some Mambos. No shredded cheese necessary. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, HenryJames said:

What’s a male Karen called?

 

Are we talking bagged shredded cheese or hand shredded cheese ?

because there’s a huge difference !!!!

Edited by tx 3 putt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Parliament said:

Not sure which thread to put this. Old Karens with dementia.
 

i'm sorry...but this made me lol 

i just kept picturing Jack Klompus and Morty Seinfeld screaming at each other 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Pancho said:

its really unclear why some folks get bent out of shape over what and what isn’t a Karen. Chill and watch this

 

'You're gonna lose your job'  

'I work for the government'

oh, well shit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

'You're gonna lose your job'  

'I work for the government'

oh, well shit

She didn’t say she worked for the government. She said she got paid by the government. I took her to be someone who gamed the system for a disability check. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Parliament said:

Not sure which thread to put this. Old Karens with dementia.
 

I watched this twice.  What do I win?

I'm gonna make my third bloody mary.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mdmost said:

The responses to that tweet really made my night and morning. This ridiculous call out culture for innocuous "wrongs" needs to come to a close. He thought putting MiCo on blast would get him something. Instead, he made his wife look like a toddler and is trending on Twitter for all the wrong reasons. 

His podcast is called "Opinionated Much?" 

That really says all you need to know about that dork.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...