KarenKeyLargo - Greatest Hits Thread

Neonmoon

10 hours ago, ALC said:

She's claimed before to have seen cell phone video of Winston and his victim engaging in consensual sex, if its possible the nonsense surrounding her couldn't be any weirder.

Fucking this.  Why would she have had access to the footage?  Apart from the Jimbo obsession, the faint whiff of Aileen Wuornos.

5 hours ago, ChampionshipLevelPiss said:

Post got taken down. Tragic.

It's a shame - especially for that poor dog. I sure hope the person made that page didn't foresee this happening and typed the ad out into a word document so that it can be posted on Craigslist boards for every area even remotely "nearby" Houston - all the way from Austin to Waco and into Louisiana - in a matter of mere minutes. 

Something like this, maybe:

"Sadly, I have to part ways with my beloved dog, Norman. I am simply unable to care for him. He has been through a lot off terrible things and has seen more than any dog ever should, so I want to make sure he will receive the best care available. He is free with no adoption fee. I just wanted to talk/text a while on the phone and meet in-person to make sure he’ll be going to a loving home.

“Please contact me at 352-815-XXXX* if you’re interested.”

*The last four digits are redacted because I'm not a complete monster (but they're posted on page 4, post #169). 

Edited by campcrunk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

Look man, I like you. 

-but shut your filthy whore mouth plz.

Kthxbi

I can’t think of anything more infinitely entertaining than that wind bag posting here. Better than screen shots, legitimate interaction...would be a beautiful shit show

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Homesickhorn said:

Why do I always miss out on the good shit? I’m still on post # 360, but I don’t check this fucker for less than 24hrs and all hell breaks loose. Fml.

Just post you phone number and street address.  Bonus point for pictures of your home. 

We will text you and send letters to your CPA, whenever something noteworthy happens.

42 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

I can’t think of anything more infinitely entertaining than that wind bag posting here. Better than screen shots, legitimate interaction...would be a beautiful shit show

Thought I was going to be a 1 post hero, but here we are... to be able to interact with my unedited opinion on her buffoonery would be something I put full support behind.

Karen, since you're reading this... fuck you.  Please make a handle.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 5

24 minutes ago, RedsCerebrum said:

Thought I was going to be a 1 post hero, but here we are... to be able to interact with my unedited opinion on her buffoonery would be something I put full support behind.

Karen, since you're reading this... fuck you.  Please make a handle. hire an Asian to register you for the site using the most thorough cyber security measures. 

Fixed. Also, unblock surlyhorns.com so we can see you on the internet again.

Edited by Chips O'Toole
Karenkarenkaren
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

No. If she signs up i think we have gentlemen’s agreement not to neg her. Her input is too valuable. 

Wrong game. She can’t help herself. We can crowd source her repeatedly for the lolz and she’ll Carl it back here with a new handle every week because she’s a sick attention whore and she can’t help herself. 

• Like 6

On 7/15/2020 at 12:22 PM, NoName said:

it has been a long time since i saw some dox themselves this thoroughly.

not JUST phone number

not JUST address

but both?!

on her own twitter?

This is why I hold out hope that she burns the sheepfuckers, by accident of course. It’s the aggy thing to do. 

• Like 1

Pos rep for using Carl as a verb

This^^^^.

Oh. And fuck you Karen. If anyone with brain one in their head has read anything you’ve mouth-shat out on the aggy sites still has sympathy for you, well I guess they now know where you live. Unfortunately, you can’t afford room for another tiny dog.

Your diatribes personify a sick human. Not only one who’s been Baker-Acted, but one who’s whole life revolves around virtual attention.

You’ve made my 2020, and it’s only mid July, and for that, I thank you.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

I just hope all of our newfound aggie brethren can live with themselves after breaking the aggie code by posting here. Do you have to perform some sort of penance for that? Like three Farmers Fights and a conjugal visit with a sheep? 

There's nothing conjugal about those visits, unless you mean in the "yoked" sense of the word.

1 hour ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

I just hope all of our newfound aggie brethren can live with themselves after breaking the aggie code by posting here. Do you have to perform some sort of penance for that? Like three Farmers Fights and a conjugal visit with a sheep? 

I think a penance would involve having to go some inordinate amount of time without conjugal visits with sheep...for these guys I'm guessing about 2 days would be all they can stand. And some glory hole clean-up duty. 

3 hours ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

Ha. It doesn't bother me in the least posting here. I mostly appreciate the lack of modification. I'll have to get back to you on the penance.

• Like 3