Awful horrible bad shit is happening in the USA right now, if you are afraid of your fucking feelings getting hurt this isn't the website for you. ×
Parliament

No, Mike Leach, YOU'RE awesome!

17 minutes ago, Zombie said:
9 hours ago, futureman said:
just crazy that he had to apologize for that.  people are such unbelievable gaping pussies these days. 

I wasn't offended by it. But I get why a coach in Mississippi tweeting an image of a noose, even though the context has nothing to do with race, could be considered in poor taste as evidenced by his own players tweeting how they did.

trying to twist a funny joke about spousal relations into a commentary on lynching is the only thing about this that could be considered poor taste

His players are a bunch of drama queens for getting offended for a tweet about fake spousal murder thoughts 

Just now, Neonmoon said:

His players are a bunch of drama queens for getting offended for a tweet about fake spousal murder thoughts 

I mean, that was not an offensive tweet. I would have thought in an age where a virus is killing hundred of thousands of people we would become a little more hardened and less snowflake but, I was clearly wrong. 

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

I wonder how many of them even had fathers in their household growing up.

13 minutes ago, cabowabo said:

whoa.  nice.

1 hour ago, cabowabo said:

Never go full aggy

2 hours ago, cabowabo said:

Surly-Worthy-Sophie.gif

3 hours ago, Steel Shank said:

Wait until they find out hemp is used to make rope.

... and cannabis canvas...

34 minutes ago, Steel Shank said:

yeah, that is what I was hinting at

My bad - was thinking you spelt "dope" incorrectly...

18 minutes ago, Rusty Shackelford said:

A Miss St player had entered the transfer portal because of this emoji849.png

Translation:  Either depth chart or the level he was being coached changed.

Leach is an avid historical military stategenarian.....so I see this as a way for him to find out who's tough enough to be coached.

48 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

Same people that are done with Herman's clown shit celebrate Leach's dumbassery

nah

I don't think it was the "domestic violence" aspect of the tweet that got him in trouble.

A certain demographic has adopted the noose as the sign of racially motivate lynching.

4 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I don't think it was the "domestic violence" aspect of the tweet that got him in trouble.

A certain demographic has adopted the noose as the sign of racially motivate lynching.

you-dont-say-memes-com-14014390.png

it’s not like hangings were used for hundreds of years to kill people of all races before lynching became a thing in this country. 

3 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

Leach is an avid historical military stategenarian.....so I see this as a way for him to find out who's tough enough to be coached.

That's what he's always done.  Had defections at Wazzu, even though they hadn't won shit before he got there.

5 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

you-dont-say-memes-com-14014390.png

it’s not like hangings were used for hundreds of years to kill people of all races before lynching became a thing in this country. 

Did a little research, the "hangman's noose" was a 19th century American invention, apparently.  So maybe it is a bit unique to a more recent "American experience."

However, I doubt that the hateful rubes that perpetrated lynchings bothered with that knot.

Guess we should ban crosses next just in case someone sets fire to them.

Posted (edited)

Leach should just make life hell for any player who publicly said anything until they enter the portal. Send the message now. 

Players on average are far better trained and genetically bigger and faster than ever before, but such a large percentage of them lack heart because they're spoiled bitches who have been raised to whine to get their way. 

Edited by Junior Miller

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

Did a little research, the "hangman's noose" was a 19th century American invention, apparently.  So maybe it is a bit unique to a more recent "American experience."

I’m not an expert about the individual knots being used, but the act of hanging has been going on at least since the middle ages.     probably for a long time before then, too. 

Edited by futureman

Posted (edited)

yeah we all get it. people are uber-sensitive regards who will jump at any chance to be offended or to claim persecution. understanding why it happens doesn't make it any less ridiculous, and the fact that, *yes*, in today's climate Leach definitely did the right thing by deleting the *super fucking clearly not racist* tweet and then apologizing speaks volumes about today's woke-ass society. completely fucking stupid. 

edit- though i was replying to the post above mine, but apparently not. you still get what i'm saying. 

Edited by Goo Punch

Still think he should have used a guillotine instead.

But then I suppose all of the French revolutionaries on the team would get upset, so it's a no-win situation really.

9 hours ago, Junior Miller said:

Leach should just make life hell for any player who publicly said anything until they enter the portal. Send the message now. 

Players on average are far better trained and genetically bigger and faster than ever before, but such a large percentage of them lack heart because they're spoiled bitches who have been raised to whine to get their way. 

Yeah, Mike Leach has never come off as a whiny cunt at all.....

4 hours ago, Pam Cummings said:

Yeah, Mike Leach has never come off as a whiny cunt at all.....

I'm sure he has, but idiots trying to make a joke about the difficulties of marriage all about their race are a massive part of the problem in trying to fight the actual copious amounts of prejudice and discrimination that exist in this country. those players should be kicked off the team for being insubordinate about something that's not racially motivated at all

8 hours ago, utee94 said:

Still think he should have used a guillotine instead.

But then I suppose all of the French revolutionaries on the team would get upset, so it's a no-win situation really.

I doubt you can knit a functional guillotine. 

Sorry this is so late, but glad Jason got a decent gig (coaching safeties) with Leach so they can give aggy HELL !!!

"Leach Hires Washington for Dog Defense"

https://247sports.com/college/mississippi-state/Article/Mississippi-State-is-adding-Texas-cornerbacks-coach-and-recruiting-expert-Jason-Washington-for-2020-staff-143177622/