the trump election lawsuit thread of dominance

henrygandorf

Fun fact, Nick Fuentes and I went to the same high school (decades apart, and I was only there briefly---long story).  But a guy a couple grades older than me fucked the shit out of his mom.  Literally. 

Nick---your mom is a whore who had an abortion in her late teens, a few years before having you.  I wish you had been aborted though, sadly.  

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Fun fact, Nick Fuentes and I went to the same high school (decades apart, and I was only there briefly---long story).  But a guy a couple grades older than me fucked the shit out of his mom.  Literally. 

Nick---your mom is a whore who had an abortion in her late teens, a few years before having you.  I wish you had been aborted though, sadly.  

Shit came out? Literally?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Pics?

4 hours ago, DigDug said:

Don’t count on any second coming, God got his ass kicked the first time he came down here slumming.

That was his son, which was also technically him, but only the son version got fucked up on earth, and he seems to be fine taking the pain, as long as it’s not him but the son version of himself, even when the son version asks himself to not get all bloodied and shit. He gives zero fucks as long as it’s not the him version of himself.

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 1

47 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Shit came out? Literally?

I'm a bit of a square in most regards in real life.  But he tells me if you have spontaneous intercourse with a girl in the ass who is coked up and drunk out of her mind, she is quite likely to shit the bed of the Wishing Well Motel.  

L.T. HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!  

2 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

This right here. We've been dumbasses thinking Trump's lawyers are trying to win. All that Trump belligerence is on display for when he's out of office and 100% about grift.

Speak for yourself.  It's been apparent from the beginning this was all about continuing the grift.

• Hook 'Em 1

North or South, bitch?!?  (it's been 25 years, I forget which one was in our division and which one was in the other division but still in our conference----that's a 'split 14-team district' for you texans).

buncha spoiled northsiders here.  Skokie, Evanston, Highland Park?  White-ass bitches.  ;) 

Sorry, we was working class folk.  To the point of the thread though---blows me away how some of these close-in neighborhoods that basically border the city populated by working class folks that were all about the Democrats for decades suddenly broke for Trump in the last two elections.  I don't talk to many folks back there (because of the incident), but nobody can really explain it.  It's just sorta this thing that "happened" to them and they just went with it.  Which is even more disturbing than a valid, alternative explanation.  

27 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I'm a bit of a square in most regards in real life.  But he tells me if you have spontaneous intercourse with a girl in the ass who is coked up and drunk out of her mind, she is quite likely to shit the bed of the Wishing Well Motel.  

L.T. HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

All the rep I can give today.  If I had a dollar for every time we jammed out to that song at parties at that motel my sophomore/junior year, I'd have enough to pay rent a room.  About 2 miles away from our high school smack dab in the middle of the "nice" suburbs and the parts of our school district that were from sketchy SW Chicago.  A lot of kids tried alcohol, drugs, and sex in that joint for the first time in the early 90's.  This song was literally the theme song along with, and I'm not judging, "Little Miss Can't be Wrong" by the Spin Doctors and "Mr. Wendel" by whoever the fuck that world music band was. 

Let me tie it back to the thread...the felonies committed in that property could possibly rival what's taken place in myriad Trump hotels just by Trump family members.  

13 minutes ago, Lobo said:

buncha spoiled northsiders here.  Skokie, Evanston, Highland Park?  White-ass bitches.  ;) 

Sorry, we was working class folk.  To the point of the thread though---blows me away how some of these close-in neighborhoods that basically border the city populated by working class folks that were all about the Democrats for decades suddenly broke for Trump in the last two elections.  I don't talk to many folks back there (because of the incident), but nobody can really explain it.  It's just sorta this thing that "happened" to them and they just went with it.  Which is even more disturbing than a valid, alternative explanation.  

When I spent a month in a buddy's dad's condo within spitting distance of Navy Pier, a few floors below Phil Donahue and Marlo Thomas (bitch), I decided to check out the south side.  

I walked.

I checked out Soldier Field and then went on to Armour Square.  This was 1984.  It was a little dicey in parts, but all in all I thought it was pretty cool.  It wasn't like I was poking around Cabrini Green or anything like that.  It was a good way to kill a few hours.

8 minutes ago, Lobo said:

All the rep I can give today.  If I had a dollar for every time we jammed out to that song at parties at that motel my sophomore/junior year, I'd have enough to pay rent a room.  About 2 miles away from our high school smack dab in the middle of the "nice" suburbs and the parts of our school district that were from sketchy SW Chicago.  A lot of kids tried alcohol, drugs, and sex in that joint for the first time in the early 90's.  This song was literally the theme song along with, and I'm not judging, "Little Miss Can't be Wrong" by the Spin Doctors and "Mr. Wendel" by whoever the fuck that world music band was. 

Let me tie it back to the thread...the felonies committed in that property could possibly rival what's taken place in myriad Trump hotels just by Trump family members.  

Fucking loved that album.

• Hook 'Em 3

31 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

When I spent a month in a buddy's dad's condo within spitting distance of Navy Pier, a few floors below Phil Donahue and Marlo Thomas (bitch), I decided to check out the south side.  

I walked.

I checked out Soldier Field and then went on to Armour Square.  This was 1984.  It was a little dicey in parts, but all in all I thought it was pretty cool.  It wasn't like I was poking around Cabrini Green or anything like that.  It was a good way to kill a few hours.

That's impressive.  That's like a 2-hour hike each way if you made it down to Wentworth around Armour Square.  I know the condo tower you're talking about.  I look forward to shitting on Trump's Chicago properties in a few years and heading down that way for Chinese food dinner afterwards.  

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

I went high school in DFW, but when I lived in Chicago I learned New Trier Trevian chicks rule. 

I worked at the Aon Tower, f/k/a Amoco Building. Chicago is a great city to live in.

In my opinion, one of the most elegant skyscrapers built - Aon Center, Chicago. | Chicago ...

Edited by washparkhorn

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

They were angry about something, perhaps not feeling they were getting ahead enough (bootstraps motherfuckers!).  Maybe their neighborhoods weren't as fancy as they (wrongly) believed they used to be.  They got angry about something.

Trump comes along and channels their anger.

Not that complicated.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

This whole thread is turning into a fucking John Hughes movie. 

class remains a blind spot for many - including me. mea culpa.

Class dynamics are coming into focus as data becomes more powerful in our lives. It does answer questions. We all need to understand the why we are here, but then immediately pivot to forward looking policies to remedy those issues.

TLDR It's time to fix our national problems. We need think and build together.  There has to be a bridge.

Afterall, we should rely on hard data and hard science to answer those questions and provide solutions. Improvements in efficiencies at the granular levels are available now.

Class issues require class solutions. We solve other problems well (defense), why not domestic?

Spoiler

Is there any legal impediment to upping our domestic support to individuals. I see none. provide for the general welfare = what are limitations, if any, if passed?

That was the reason for the legal structures (senate, electoral college, . . .),   protecting wealth, right? thanks. Quite an impressive set of brains here. Cheers.

Edited by washparkhorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

It was an amazing place to live, rent free, at the age of 21.  Every day I'd just go out walking, usually up Michigan Avenue, sometimes I'd go to the Gold Coast.  Great beaches there, for a lake.

Seriously fucking jealous. My Chicagoland experience was three years in Joliet. Not nearly as cool.

buncha spoiled northsiders here.  Skokie, Evanston, Highland Park?  White-ass bitches.   

Racial angst, and a deep dislike of their world changing too soon. I swear to God, I think Gay Marriage broke a lot of them. Religion does more harm than good in society. See the army of evangelical scum supporting Trump - or the army of peeps who will back cannibal pedophile candidates who support all food ended to poor people - so long as they are “pro-life.”

Olds dying is a good thing.
  • Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

meanwhile

Man, I'd say that I would beat the shit out of any one of those losers, but as soon as you dip one toe into their 6 foot bubble, they'd unload an entire clip in your general direction and start yelling "stand your ground."

5 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

blows me away how some of these close-in neighborhoods that basically border the city populated by working class folks that were all about the Democrats for decades suddenly broke for Trump in the last two elections

One possible intersection - trumpers loathe the concept of political correctness in any form.

"I can believe what I wanna" has become a mantra.

And to your question, perhaps the people in those small and tight knit communities near all the wealth, resented the hell out of Chicago's pretend Democrats living in the high rises.  They respond to Bosses like Daley and Trump - a strange use of populist methods with blathermouthes. It's a grift. And some Americans fall for it over and over again.