the trump election lawsuit thread of dominance

henrygandorf

23 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Apologies for the casual misogyny.  I use the word because a) it's extreme, and b) it's an ugly word, apart from any meaning or connotation.  It's cathartic.

I personally don't give a flying fuck what you call it, it is my favorite part of human anatomy. Capable-of-lactation breasts are a relatively close second.

• Hook 'Em 2

57 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

These people. My guess is that they also will have an alternate electoral college count so Trump can claim his EC victory for his fund raising for the rest of his life.

There is also no doubt in my mind that he has his alternate inaugural address on Jan 20th and he will continue to claim to be the legitimate President forever.

4 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Maybe I should have said "capable of lactation without unnatural intervention"? Because, um.... yeah. Gross.

A cisgender dude lactating along with his pregnant/breastfeeding partner is totally natural, my guy. 

Edited by trauma babe

3 minutes ago, trauma babe said:

A cisgender dude lactating along with his pregnant/breastfeeding partner is totally natural, my guy. 

Under that standard, so was Chernobyl, so I say, I leave it to your level of didactic intervention to decide what is natural and what is not. All I know is what makes me go "ewww".

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Don't think that's how it works mojambo.

It can. Congress would vote on which slate of electors to accept. A split decision would just revert to whoever the governor certified (the Dem slate)

A waste of time, purely for grift. They want the spectacle of Trump electors voted down 

9 minutes ago, trauma babe said:

3 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

I’m woke to lactation solidarity

this is a thing?

4 minutes ago, Js1 said:

It can. Congress would vote on which slate of electors to accept. A split decision would just revert to whoever the governor certified (the Dem slate)

A waste of time, purely for grift. They want the spectacle of Trump electors voted down 

Well Nevada already went to Biden.  Did they forget about that one?

1 hour ago, Jive Turkey said:

Brits use the c-word for both men and women.  it doesn't have a sexist connotation there.  Ricky Gervais uses it all the time on Afterlife for men, women, and children.  no harm, Twice Horn.

Yes, my recent exposure to various British tv/movies has put it more upfront in my nasty vocabulary.  Still, it's reserved for the worst.

On 12/13/2020 at 10:01 AM, jimmyjazz said:

I don't even know where to start.  I suppose it might be a troll.

You know, there was a time I was super uptight about other people seeing me in the shower.  That was back when I was in the closet and I was afraid of what kinds of feelings it might arouse in me to know that other guys were looking at me as a sexual object.  This is feeling a lot like my fears back then, just on a larger scale.  His imagination is a lot more vivid than mine.  I was just worried I'd accidentally get excited about the wrong sex at the wrong time, his scenario includes a whole Alaska/Canada backstory.

But let's be honest.  Trump supporters by and large don't have the bodies that would lead to anyone wanting to see them unclothed, male or female.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Js1 said:

So is this loss for trump the last of his bullshit lawsuits or are they more out there so he can lose some more. 

In other news, trump is about to suffer yet another loss in the electoral college today when they electors vote to throw that loser out of office. 

By the time he is done here no politician in America history will have lost as much as America’s biggest loser, Donald J. “Loser” Trump. 

Just now, JimmyJames said:

So is this loss for trump the last of his bullshit lawsuits or are they more out there so he can lose some more. 

In other news, trump is about to suffer yet another loss in the electoral college today when they electors vote to throw that loser out of office. 

By the time he is done here no politician in America history will have lost as much as America’s biggest loser, Donald J. “Loser” Trump. 

I think that was the last remaining outstanding challenge against individual states?

Im sure there will be a midnight filing to sue the Electoral College or something by the Kraken 

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

The bullshit won't stop until he's dead.

A psychic friend of mine says that's in a couple of months. She has a 50/50 hit rate, so take it for what it's worth.