the trump election lawsuit thread of dominance

henrygandorf

19 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

At this point, the tweets from MAGA world are just a Mad Lib of their tried and true scare words.  Seriously, they just toss them out, tie them to whatever action they want to complain about today, and they're all good.  Nevermind the need for actual facts or evidence, just "Soros Gates Clinton Venezuela China Deep State" and "messed up my drive thru order," and you've got a MAGA post.

35 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I’m in awe at the flawless execution of the largest and greatest conspiracy ever perpetrated. 

Pretty impressive. It was so well-organized and seamless across state and party lines without a single pair of loose lips. This shows such great coordination and planning, in fact, that I think these people should be running our government!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Pretty impressive. It was so well-organized and seamless across state and party lines without a single pair of loose lips. This shows such great coordination and planning, in fact, that I think these people should be running our government!

Makes the fake moon landing and the grassy knoll conspiracies look like child’s play. 

• Like 1

Wait, so we shouldn't certify the election because it's under protest. So when can we certify it? His term ends on 1/20, regardless of whether a successor has been elected. So he's fine with running out the clock with more fruitless lawsuits and letting Nancy Pelosi be the President?

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, BrickHorn said:

This dumb motherfucker clearly doesn’t understand anything about standing:

1*6-MPRi55oBECO6mrZEQfAg.png

Is there anything that imbecile can do in a normal fashion? I have a feeling that 10 jumping jacks might just kill that fat stupid fuck. 

Watching Michael Cohen talk about Trump's real goals with this - he was saying he wishes to stir people up so much that the rubes will pay him $4.99 a month for his TrumpTV network. The 2024 talk is just to keep the the cult engaged with his BS.

Cohen thinks Trump can scam 20m of the idiots into this. So $100,000,000 a month / 1.2b a year.  This is a pretty strong grift.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Anastasis said:

Russia!

• Asymmetrical hard and soft power
  • Regressive society devolving
  • largely opposed to US global dominance
  • oligarchy run by a strongman
  • meddlesome
  • strongman's greatest ambition is to stir a civil war in the United States (source: US Cyber Command leadership under Obama and Trump)

Edited by washparkhorn
  • Haha 1

It takes a while for some ideas to percolate, but the thing to remember is that to change someone's mind, you have to speak their language.

This is the reason "Defund the police" is one of the worst advertising slogans in history.

It is also our hope for the future. See, Karl Rove introduced it just this weekend. "Trump is on the edge of looking like a sore loser."  

Sure, that's bullshit. "The edge"....?!?! Dafuq? But, it's out there now. And you can't help but think that even when they reject this notion ("He's not a sore loser!") you can't help but notice that "Trump" and "loser" are now connected phonemes. Sooner or later, even in Appalachia, that sort of thing takes root.

• Hook 'Em 2