Sark After Dark or Bust

Sir Ulrich

4 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

If we hire Sark I bet he can close the deal with Ewers. 

We now look pretty good at qb for the next 3-4 years.  I wonder how amenable Ewers would be to sitting a couple of years. Granted his film looks like he's a transcendent talent, but so did GG's. 

Edited by alphahorn

1 minute ago, alphahorn said:

We now look pretty good at qb for the next 3-4 years.  I wonder how amenable Ewers would be to sitting a couple of years. Granted his film looks like he's a transcendent talent, but so did GG's. 

Very true. But that's why you have a qb competition every year so you don't get complacent. Smart did well working both QB's today against Cincy, so I can see Ewers being sold on that, and just in case CT gets hurt, or regresses. 

Well I gotta get drunk and I sure do dread it
'Cause I know just what I'm gonna do

I gotta get drunk, I can't stay sober
There's a lot of good people in town
That'd like to see me holler, see me spend my dollar
And I wouldn't think of lettin' 'em down

There's a lot of doctors tell me
That I'd better start slowing it down
But there's more old drunks than there are old doctors
So I guess we better have another round

1 hour ago, rpspeed said:

this is who yall get excited over? 46-35 head coach record? jfc

spacer.png

Take a look at what Washington was before and then you’ll realize that 34-29 is actually really fucking good. 

You’re the type of guy who wants to hire the guy with the great W/L record like Strong and Herman I’m sure. 

Yeah I didn't realize it until reading an article today but UW was 0-12 the year before Sark took over.

USC record was meh but he was literally drunk so not a good example assuming he's sober now.

I'd be ok with Sark. Behind Kelly and Campbell for me though.

At this point you know what Herman is and what keeping him around almost certainly means, so if Sark is the first "yes" then I guess he's the guy, but man, what an underwhelming hire that'd be. His track record outside of coordinating offenses with insane talent advantages for HOF defensive head coaches is mediocre at best. And that's before even touching the alcohol thing.

2 hours ago, TommyGufano said:

His offense is pretty fucking tasty when he has the best 11 players on the field.

so did Herman's.  hell he even did it with the 3rd string QB in the NC game. 

hard no.  the guy has a track record as a HC, underwhelming. he may be a great OC.